Dancing Viking Aliens

i'm not rippin on anyone, i'm just wondering: why is it that anytime someone mentions aliens, somewhere along the line anal probes get mentioned? how realistic is anal probing? if they wanna know if you have colon cancer, maybe, but wouldn't like...a mental evaluation be more feasible than an anal probe? of course, that's assuming the aliens aren't also vikings; if the aliens are vikings, anal probing is not only acceptable, it's expected of them.

but i just thought of something else too: are viking aliens, in fact, vikings from our planet traveling through time and space? or, rather, aliens from outer space disguising themselves as vikings on our planet?

raiz said:
i'm not rippin on anyone, i'm just wondering: why is it that anytime someone mentions aliens, somewhere along the line anal probes get mentioned? how realistic is anal probing? if they wanna know if you have colon cancer, maybe, but wouldn't like...a mental evaluation be more feasible than an anal probe? of course, that's assuming the aliens aren't also vikings; if the aliens are vikings, anal probing is not only acceptable, it's expected of them.

but i just thought of something else too: are viking aliens, in fact, vikings from our planet traveling through time and space? or, rather, aliens from outer space disguising themselves as vikings on our planet?
Aliens are Homo's./? ....:loco:
Nice toejam avatar...where's earl?

i didn't say anything about a homo, that was yer association there bud. and earl's fat ass wouldn't fit into my little avatar heh heh.

raiz said:
i didn't say anything about a homo, that was yer association there bud. and earl's fat ass wouldn't fit into my little avatar heh heh.

It was more of a statement than an assertation......

Aliens are in our soil!!! They eat pork by-product and ringworms.. Fear the government!!!

//psychotic episode over..................