Dandelium - "Stronger" with female/male vocals, check it out!!

Hey! I've mostly been lurking and listening in your threads for the past year or so, and now I must say this is really good!

I like your work!

Absolutly the best guitartone you have ever got! :)

I listened to v1 and v3.

In v1 the Female vox were too thin, but in v3 there is some frequenzy boost that I didn't like at first, but I got used to it in the end. So listen to the female vox with fresh ears!
Also, the master compressor is waay to harsh. It's especially noticed in the overheads.
Finally, the Auto-tuner don't seem to do enough at some parts imo.

Still, this is a good mix!
Love the song :)

Carl

What type of processing are you using on those vox/preset with gearbox for the UX1? Like i've said before, I'm using a UX1 and am not really sure as to what type of preset will make my Sm7b pop.

But yeah, please, just have her sing in Spanish, good god :lol:

+1 IMO that would sound better, and be a lot more unique.
She has a great voice, although half the time I can't tell what the lyrics are.
For example, Without Fear by Lacuna coil is a great song. It's all in Italian, I have no idea what the vocal are but Italian is a very beautiful sounding language and so is Spanish.

The mix is amazing though. I'm a big fan of the orchestral metal stuff.

Hey all, thanks for the answers!! I'll check everything out tomorrow as I forgot my hard drive on the rehearshal room today! /facepalm

I didn't process anything on UX1, it's all on Reaper. I'll post screenshots tomorrow ;)

That would be much appreciated!

I like your Vocalist so much! Her voice's character is awesome to me! I'm from a non-english country so her accent doesn't bother me much. :D Your new guitar tone is great!! But I have to admit that your super tight playing supports much for it. \m/

First of all, i think it is disgusting that we use the work and efforts of this person, who is trying to do her best with her vocals in a language that is not hers ,to make fun of her. I´d like to hear one day. at least one of you speaking spanish or any other language properly!

Secondly, we should be musicians, profesionals, not "smart asses",
and we shoul always give constructive critics and not destroy them emotionally for their background, religion or accent...

we should be better persons and less jerks!!! (gilipoyas en castellano)

thanx, I love U :devil:

Calm down Dave, I owe too much to these guys you say are jerks. I know Metaltastic or any of the other guys didn't want to make offense...
We can't expect people saying her accent is awesome when It took us about 6 hours to get everything laid down, and it wasn't because of her singing (outstanding for my taste), but because she had difficulties with pronunctiation.

We are mature enough to take the criticisms in a constructive way, and there's absolutely no reason to get offended ;)

BTW; Dave is our keyboardist, so, Welcome to the forums. People outside Spain works in a different way, so don't get offended :p

I think it sounds awesome :D ...and Erik, I would love to do a collab with you if you get some time off your projects in the near future;) if you're up for it offcourse :p

Thanks ;) Let me know when you're up for it! My msn messenger adress is sissejoh(a)frisurf.no if you use it ..

WOoooW I dont know how I missed this thread. Fuck this sounds epic!! Chorus is simply big and amazing. Great mix, awesome sounding guitars, big big big! Only thing is the verses I feel like should be a little more eerie but thats it!

fucking ace dude. i personally love the vocals. i'm been so tired of all the modern american female singers (other than beyonce) for a long time. the all sound the fucking same.