Dare I? Look Inside!

That's kickass man. Coming from you, that is coolest comment I could receive. I've always dug your music and hope to hear more from you in the future as well.

We're already working on a song called 'Somber Illusion' and thus far, it's VERY moody and atmospheric.

wow listening to flesh-of-many, do you get any influence from AIC? cause it's very aic on the slower perts. if you come out with this cd i might just go get it unless its local.

lol the beggining sounds like TSO.

:lol: i see we think the same:

"Flesh of the Many - Intro makes me feel like I'm getting ready for some demented Christmas song with the bell sound. Aww yeah. Almost instantly, this song turns into a possible favorite.. Hoping it stays at this pace with the groove. Layne Staley much? cool. Atmospheric... groovy... smooth transitions. Yeah, this may be my favorite now. Nice placement of the revisiting of that bell. For whatever reason, that line "there's nothing I can do." is haunting me. not in a good way. hmm oh well. the performance of the instruments/vocals on this is enough for me to forgive that line I feel that the song could be expanded on a little, making it a little more epic. I don't feel any closure after the ending."

wow listening to flesh-of-many, do you get any influence from AIC? cause it's very aic on the slower perts. if you come out with this cd i might just go get it unless its local.

lol the beggining sounds like TSO.

Actually, I never realized the AIC connection until people started pointing it out, lol. I wish there was a site that you could DL the music from because we're basically handing out CD's for free. We're probably going to set up some sort of display at the local music shop. It'll probably have something along the lines of, "For Metal Fans Only. Take one." I don't know. I'm not sure how much it would cost us to send it out to people all over the country or even the world for that matter who want it.

Dude, I'd totally pay for your kind of music, great band you guys got going... I swear. That idea of handing out CD's ain't so bad, down here you can buy a set of 100 CD-R's for a very cheap price, same thing with empty CD-cases. Get one big bundle of CD-R's and some CD-cases. Hopefully you guys can handle writing 100 cd's and printing out 100 tracklistings though. :p

You guys have a cover art btw?

I'd love to see it...
if you guys don't have one.. it'd be glad to help :oops:

I've been playing drums for about 8 years now. I'm nowhere near the level I should be though. A year of it was lost when I was in the military. I was very fast before I joined and I just lost something during that time. I'm getting it back though.

Raeon- We DO have a cover art actually. It's a pretty interesting looking cover. Looks like a shattered image of something that you can't quite make out but if you look at it in different ways, it looks like there's literally dozens of faces staring at you.

I appreciate the fact that you would buy our music. Makes me want to record even more material and get it to the "right people" so that they can hear it too.

I'm not one to get my hopes up though because I know that the success rate of any band is very small. I just enjoy what I do and if I can show it to the world and only a handful of people enjoy it as well, then I've done my job. All I want to do is play music. It's my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Again, I appreciate EVERY comment we have received and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to listen to our music.