Dark Tranquility Vs In Flames

NOOOOOO ANOTHER DT VS IN FLAMES THREAD! AHHHHHHHHHHH! *runs and jumps out the window, but not before replying :D *

DT, far better musicians in overall. They change their style with almost every album, and their still progging. DT gets my vote.......

Originally posted by Final_Vision
NOOOOOO ANOTHER DT VS IN FLAMES THREAD! AHHHHHHHHHHH!
Well, I was just thinking about adding my personal (and a bit more detailed than the one in this thread) contribution to the older "DT vd IF" thread.. should I suppose this could drive you to insane acts? :))

Alfred

ehhmmmm should I say it???

fathervic (who actually finds it stupid to post saying he ignores threads like this one!)

Originally posted by Final_Vision
DT, far better musicians in overall. They change their style with almost every album, and their still progging. DT gets my vote.......

hehe, what happened, Finally_Visible? :rolleyes:
How dare you betray your beloved IF for DT? :loco:

In Flames is, imo, pretty boring, and if you heard a few songs off an album of them, it seems as if you've heard them all... And there's not much variation between their albums either...

Dark Tranquillity, on the other hand, are one of my Top 5 all time favourite bands...
:cool: :cool:

that is a damn good game.....im still waiting for a true sequel.......fuckin Legends of Mana..........and that Japan Seiken Denistu 3 sucked too..........gimme me Secret of Mana 2!

oh yeah the IF DT thing.........lol

@skald i havent abandoned them hehe, I still love everything theyve done but its to blatantly unintelligible to say what In Flames did on Colony/Clayman is better than DTs Projector/Haven, DT is so much more complex and intricate, a lot more fun to listen too. I still love In Flames, but I personally think DT is much better at the moment.

See this is why I hate the thread because we lots of In Flames bashers and it makes me cry............ :cry: ....... :cry:

yeah i did the translated SD3 as well............the system just isnt as fun.........and I think the version I played had glitches in it so I couldnt get past a certain part.......forgot what happened. SoM is a great fuckin game, its so fun playing with 2 other friends. Final Fantasy 3 was the better Super Nintendo game im afraid tho :D