Least Favorite Dark Tranquility Album?

What Is Your Least Favorite Dark Tranquility Album?

• Skydancer

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Of Chaos and Eternal Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Gallery

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Enter Suicidal Angels

• The Mind's I

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Projector

• Haven

• Damage Done

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
Originally posted by DeepInMisery
Say "Archetype" anyone?
Originally posted by The Grand Wazoo
......That's a song, not an album?? :confused:

(And really, it isn't a song either. Tis utter crap.)

: OMG : :waaaaaah: :cryyyyy:
jhehe okey :D

easy question for me......Haven is my least favourite....i had a lot of trouble getting into it,i just can't see the magic there....now i've started liking it more and feeling like listening to it more often, a desire which was caused after having experienced some songs live...Yet,this doesn't mean that my opinion about it's quality has change..i don't mean it's bad,i just find it too average for Dt and too catchy....being catchy is not necessarily sth bad,it can be pleasant at times,but nothing more than that.....i don't know catch-iness for me is linked with just average,mediocre stuff etc....

Skydancer...i love it...but well sound is not the best, some songs are not the best, and vocals are probably the worst...

Originally posted by The Grand Wazoo
I already posted here.. but it's gone.. :s

Projector is one of their best albums! :eek:
Anyway, I voted Skydancer, since I listen to that album the least. But Steve says it in good way.. "Least favourite album". See, even though you like it less then the other albums DT made, it is still one of your favourite cd's/albums. :D

I phrased it like that because if I phrased it "Worst DT albu", i knew a lot of people wou be pissed off. There isn't really a worst album, just one tha tisn't as good as the others.

Steve