Dark Tranquillity coming to Mexico??

I study literature in mexico city in filosofia y letras UNAM
there's lots of metalheads there but not many metalhead girls
mostly goths and stuff like that

oh ok... well, who knows, maybe there are and you haven't noticed! i mean, i dress like a normal citizen, and no one would be able to tell i like metal if they didnt know me... there probably are lots of girls like that there, too...

Originally posted by Thanatos
Bueno y yo no se porque diablos hablamos en inglés si todos aquí somos mexicanos...

HAHAHAHAHa thats the most precious post in all the forum hehe...:D

But the definitive answer is, caus ewe all want the other guys in the forums know what happens here hehehe or at least i think so, O PODEMOS TODOS HABLAR EN ESPAÑOL QUE SERIA LO MISMO ( but i prefer to practice my english hehehe)

Ok and back to the Concert problem, the guys of Metalipsis are nowhere to be found, but all of you can go to whetever you buy your ticket and get your money back...

Well i talked to some of the guys and they said that the concert was a mess ( logistically speaking) cause they couldnt manage the plaine schedules, and well all of you know that this bastards also where going to bring HAGGARD, well it appears that some other guy ( i forgot the name ) its going to pay to bring Haggard but no D.T., maybe we can contact him to bring D.T: after the U.S. tour or whatever they need to do first, also im checking with the guys at "Rockotitlan" if there is something we can do.. well ill keep you posted, but one thing is for sure..

WE NEED DARK TRANQUILLITY HERE!!!!!

Originally posted by Exiled
Ok and back to the Concert problem, the guys of Metalipsis are nowhere to be found, but all of you can go to whetever you buy your ticket and get your money back...

Well i talked to some of the guys and they said that the concert was a mess ( logistically speaking) cause they couldnt manage the plaine schedules, and well all of you know that this bastards also where going to bring HAGGARD, well it appears that some other guy ( i forgot the name ) its going to pay to bring Haggard but no D.T., maybe we can contact him to bring D.T: after the U.S. tour or whatever they need to do first, also im checking with the guys at "Rockotitlan" if there is something we can do.. well ill keep you posted, but one thing is for sure..

WE NEED DARK TRANQUILLITY HERE!!!!!

That "other guy" IS indeed Chucky, and no he will never bring DT, he only brings therion and the likes ( haggard included ), gathering and all gothcrap and ocaccionally something like destruction or other 80s bands. At the most he'll bring some black metal stuff but dont count on it. I really hate guys like him because he only brings the bands he and his stupid girlfriend like and then bitches about not selling out the gig, but we all knew this was bound to happen if metalipsis falled on their ass.

is he from MTY or Mexico city?

we are all speaking in english because this is not the official chatting in spanish thread
hehe

weeeeell, dont be too hard on chucky! after all, if i had the money to bring bands, id definitely bring the ones i like first!
but you all are so optimistic, do you really think DT will still come during this tour? weeeeeeell, we could all chip in to make it easier for the guys! ok, i promise to pick them up from the airports and drive them around, plus they can stay in my house :)
now, its your turn, who'll pay for the plane tickets?

oh, and i forgot...

Originally posted by Exiled
@Violet Baudelaire: its great to know more girls enjoy this music, its hard to find, and not being that dark-goth-ska-punk type of girl its even harder... :)

...thanks, ive been a fan since projector came out... its a long story, howi first got into the band, do you want to hear it?

Originally posted by Violet Baudelaire
weeeeell, dont be too hard on chucky! after all, if i had the money to bring bands, id definitely bring the ones i like first!
but you all are so optimistic, do you really think DT will still come during this tour? weeeeeeell, we could all chip in to make it easier for the guys! ok, i promise to pick them up from the airports and drive them around, plus they can stay in my house :)
now, its your turn, who'll pay for the plane tickets?

If DT stayed at your house, make sure you have enough beer and Sambuca to keep them inebriated for the time being. :)