Dark Tranquillity coming to Mexico??

got my ticket today
hmmm I still can remember what a good gig they put on 2000 and I can't hardly wait for this one

Originally posted by Siren
@Exiled: [hint]i live in greece[/hint] :D

MMMMM a Greek Siren that sound .... well like just what i need ;)

( ima big merfolk, mermaid fan by the way)

It would be nice t chat with you siren.

Well about that scotish skirts, well maybe its not a great idea, cause of the riot inside the concert, i mean like 10 guys in skirts jumping around, well is not a pretty picture.. so well stick to the T-Shirt mechanism hehe ...

@Thanny: I love you too
biggrinlove.gif

@Exiled: I'm an icq and irc freak. :D

@Thany: oh don't be mean to good old manny!!! :lol:
(note: if someone finds me on the concert and calls me manny in front of my girlfriend,that person is gonna get their ass kicked)
:lol:

Well i have 1732 and 1733... :cool:

and the bad its called Zamak ( i was going to play with those guys, but i couldnt go to the audition last year, cause of my fucking ex-partner (buissnes partner) and now im frustrated, cause i would be going to play on a D.T. Concert fuck my luck )

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well if the question is how do they sound... i must say the sound ok, although i heard them last year on the rehearsals, i dunno what they are doing now :) ( at least the play something similar to the band wich they are opening the show for... dont you hate that the opening band has nothing to do with the main Band at the concerts??? i now i hate it ;))

well the security is ok,but they think they are too powerful at times.Actually I don't give a flying fuck about them and they don't give one about me

Maybe I shouldn't precede the official statement but I got the news tonight that Mexico is cancelled because the promotor backed out. I got this from a reliable source.

Originally posted by Tranquillian
Maybe I shouldn't precede the official statement but I got the news tonight that Mexico is cancelled because the promotor backed out. I got this from a reliable source.

uh oh...I hate to admit it but you're always a reliable source dude :(

Don't take my word for it yet: call the venue or the promotor. I just wanted to save someone from a possible long trip to the gig, just for them to show up there and there is no gig.

Well yeah I'll check about it and thanks for the info, it's turning out to be very useful since the friend that was going to give us a ride backed out today...*sigh* I'm gonna kill the fucking promotor.