Dark Tranquillity coming to Mexico??

Originally posted by Tranquillian
Maybe I shouldn't precede the official statement but I got the news tonight that Mexico is cancelled because the promotor backed out. I got this from a reliable source.

Mexico City or Mexico all togheter ( both shows ).

It wouldnt be the first time a promotor backed out of Monterrey city and if they did i will demand TWICE my money or else i will sue their fucking ass out.

what the fuck!!!
I talked with someone today and they said it was still on
where is Exiled?(he knows the guys who came up with the show)

Originally posted by Misanthrope
Mexico City or Mexico all togheter ( both shows ).

It wouldnt be the first time a promotor backed out of Monterrey city and if they did i will demand TWICE my money or else i will sue their fucking ass out.

I hope it's just monterrey :D

it's time to start killing people for this,I hope I can get my money backeasily and not like when markus cancelled and it was a big deal to get the money back

Well ok that clear my mind a little ( just barely to speak though)

The fucking metalipsis guys are nowhere to be found, and i have come to my computer just now... but well im going to look for them today i will post any news, but the only true thing is that it is cancelled, at least thats why Sundin said...

So i recommend everybody to go ask for your money right away if the concerts does make it you can always rebuy but dont waste time ok??

As i said ill post any news..
oh and

FUCK again..

everybody say...

FUCK METALIPSIS PRODUCTIONS!!!!!

argh!!! ok, im new here, i just registered because i need to express my frustration SOMEWHERE! and i hope other dt fans will be empathic...
the sad thing is im not even surprised the concert got cancelled, not only was it too good to be true, concerts are ALWAYS getting cancelled here thanks to our wonderful mexican organization... i missed the other DT tours in the past, and was very much looking forward to this one!
however, its nice the band commented on it, and i hope they dont think twice in the future when asked to come to mexico again... after all, there HAVE been some great concerts over here...
well, i dont really feel better now, buuuuuut... at least i got it out of my system

Originally posted by Violet Baudelaire
argh!!! ok, im new here, i just registered because i need to express my frustration SOMEWHERE! and i hope other dt fans will be empathic...
the sad thing is im not even surprised the concert got cancelled, not only was it too good to be true, concerts are ALWAYS getting cancelled here thanks to our wonderful mexican organization... i missed the other DT tours in the past, and was very much looking forward to this one!
however, its nice the band commented on it, and i hope they dont think twice in the future when asked to come to mexico again... after all, there HAVE been some great concerts over here...
well, i dont really feel better now, buuuuuut... at least i got it out of my system

Congrats on your first post. WOOHOO! :D

@violet baudelaire: welcome, although i'm sure you'd have liked better to join in less dire circumstances. i can assure you it's a pretty bad situation for the band too... they're very interested in playing in mexico. i'm sure next time everything will be fine.

rahvin.

hi, thanks to everyone! i didnt know newbies were usually mistreated, ive never posted in a forum before... i suppose i get special treatment because im a wonderful girl? no? weeeeeeell, i came in a good time, when everyone was too busy complaining about mexican promoters to waste their aggression on me!
but thanks anyway, ill try to be a worthy poster in the DT forums.

@violet baudelaire: misanthrope is officially in charge of mistreating newbies, while everybody else murmurs half-hearted "tsk tsk" but internally enjoys it profusely.
of course since i'm a moderator here i never really said what i just said. ;) but if you can stand the first 20-30 posts then you'll be perfectly safe. unless you mention to misanthrope one of the 12 billion things that really make him mad. :D

rahvin.

ok, thanks for the warning!
well, now that i know what to expect, i guess i should make my newbieness official and go to the newbie page, so i can get properly bashed if i have to and get it over with!

@manuelgv:
thanks! its actually from a childrens book... i study literature and read pretty serious stuff most of the time, but still enjoy simple things to pass time in between! plus it gives me something to talk about with my younger bro and sister...
but of course if its too childish for you, we can pretend i chose it for poetic reasons :)

i study literature in mty, in ITESM... now, if you tell me you do, too, i will most definitely freak out!
but somehow i dont think you do, because there's not many of us and id know if someone else besides me liked DT...