DARK TRANQUILLITY news update 2002-06-05

Caotico

Sep 17, 2001
Terra firma
www.darktranquillity.com
Some more news...

It's now confirmed that that the song "I, deception" will make a bonus appearance on the limited edition digipack and LP versions of "Damage done".

The release dates in Japan and Korea are July 24 and 31 respectively.

/n.

Thanks Nicklas on the Japan release date. Does "I, Deception" is a bonus for Europe release only? Just asking, I know that the Japanese version will have one.

- red_beef

yeah, it seem like that, the last thing we could expect is a Monochromatic Stains video on it :p

- red_beef (that won't happen... i think)

Originally posted by Hedon
Hmm....perhaps the text wasn't clear enough, sorry for that. "I, deception" is for the European and US digipack and LP versions only. "The poison well" is for the Japanese edition.

great news, thx. so i'll must buy digi version;)

this is like software company that makes games. they have to make up their mind either to release their game on PC, iMAC, PS, X-BOX, bla, bla... :lol:

- red_beef ( v1.0a )

Would it be possible to, on July 22nd, ship a US digipack to someone's house?....Please?....or at least ship more than 5 to the country?.....hrm.....or make it available online or somethin?.....
~Kovenant (wants the digipack really, really badly......but is afraid of terrible US stores that don't sell good music)

Originally posted by Kovenant84
Would it be possible to, on July 22nd, ship a US digipack to someone's house?....Please?....or at least ship more than 5 to the country?.....hrm.....or make it available online or somethin?.....
~Kovenant (wants the digipack really, really badly......but is afraid of terrible US stores that don't sell good music)

dude, www.cdnow.com I hope that helps :cool:
they had the Haven Digipac