DARK TRANQUILLITY news update 2004-06-13

Caotico

Sep 17, 2001
Terra firma
www.darktranquillity.com
For those of you not on the mailing list:

Another festival date added - we'll play at the Busan rock festival on the 7-9th of August. The exact date will be announced shortly.

We're recieving lots of emails from people wondering about the status of the new album, so it's probably time to let you in on some of the news. The recording and mixing of the as-yet-untitled magnum opus is finished, and we'll soon begin work on the mastering. As we're currently in label negotiations with some of the most interesting players out there, it's too early to know any details concerning the release date and so forth, but rest assured that we'll do our best to make the album available to you as soon as possible.

A bit late, but nevertheless: "Exposures.." made an appearance on the national Swedish chart and reached #85 a mere two days after it was released. No mean feat for a metal compilation album!

What more? Some new tattoo photos and tabs have been added to the site and a couple of other minor updates have been made.

I suspect Dark Tranquillity secretly wish to relocate to Eastern Asia and spend their days writing Haiku. Except, it'll be haiku metal (now officially copyrighted and trademarked by myself) :D

Dark_Jester said:
I suspect Dark Tranquillity secretly wish to relocate to Eastern Asia and spend their days writing Haiku. Except, it'll be haiku metal (now officially copyrighted and trademarked by myself) :D
Dude, you're outta luck on that. My friend's been playing haiku metal for the past year now :)

~Kov. (technically, Haiku-gore metal :p ... it's a joke)

What's up with that lyrics page? It was working for about a month and now they've taken it down and it has stayed that way for a year or something like that...