Dark Tranquillity owns In Flames now

WithinTheOdyssey said:
I dunno..just wanted to say that. I feel Damage Done blows away R2R, and most likely the new DT album will obliterate STYE. Maybe Jesper should learn a few things from Niklas who actually knows till this day, how to write good music (not saying Jesper isnt a good song writer, just look at his work in DZ) DT RULES!! and please, In Flames fans who are going to come out with the comment "In Flames is still good, they are just trying something new and seeing how far they can take it, they still have their old sound" just shut up now, cause your basically just going to sound like a POST-LOAD Metallica fan. Like I said...DT RULES

How many DT songs does Sundin actually write nowadays? He's got credit for 3 on DD, 0 on Haven...

RTR isn't that good. STYE is brilliant; it'll be difficult to top. But if any band can do it, it's DT.

Malaclypse said:
heh, i just listened to my mp3s at random, it came up with a blippy intro, i thought "omg what pseudo goth pop label promo did i download there again", and it turned out to be RtR... time to get rid of that stuff. i also still wonder why i keep metallicas latest on my drive and cope with skipping to next track each time i hear the tin can sound.

ooo tic-tic-tic-tac-toe
here we go, here we go

we used to play metal, in the form of thrash
now we're a boyband, in for the cash
I bet Burton is happy he died in a crash
not tonight Lars, I got a rash
tic-tic-tic-tac-toe
That's what you get for fucking a ho

*bows*
thank you, thank you, how you like my freestyling :p

J Mann said:
Jesper's older work is superior IMO to DT's stuff on say The Gallery.

You are a moron and you should be shot on sight.
People like you should not be allowed to breed.

Salamurhaaja said:
ooo tic-tic-tic-tac-toe
here we go, here we go

we used to play metal, in the form of thrash
now we're a boyband, in for the cash
I bet Burton is happy he died in a crash
not tonight Lars, I got a rash
tic-tic-tic-tac-toe
That's what you get for fucking a ho

*bows*
thank you, thank you, how you like my freestyling :p

wow...that brings tears to my eyes...