Dark Tranquillity

dt17

New Metal Member
Jul 28, 2002
Visit site
Hello everyone, first of lemme start off by saying that DT has had me tripping off of their music!!!When I heard Haven I was totally blown away especially with the electronics so I had to buy Projector immediately...hehe...they are very tight/emotional/unique and powerful!There older stuff has me tripping too...lol...an oh that bonus song cornered from heven...hmmph!Words can't express how amazing that song is...it's like a ballad!I love it so much!Anyhow I am currently downloading songs from Damage Done...an hmmmph.....haven is nopthing compared to what this album if doing to me!I would really apprecite it if you all can email me the lyrics for the songs of damage done album PLEASE.My email is shastrimaraj@msn.com.Thanks

P.S. Even if you cvan't send me all the lyrics...the lyrics for the songs single part of two and format c: for cortex word be appreciated....

Originally posted by At The Gates
How about you buy the album instead.

DT17 might be from the U.S.

I ordered the album but I won't get it until Saturday...I don't think I can wait that long though :(...and anyways I am not from the US.I'm from Trinidad.