Darkane-Expanding Senses

I'd definitely say go for Darkane over Horror Show....Horror Show was a terrible album.....Darkane are pretty damn good.

If you want a good Iced Earth album, go with Burnt Offerings or Days of Purgatory

i like what i have heard off of Burnt Offerings, especially Dante's Inferno (mainly because i love really long songs), but i'm practically infatuated with The Phantom Opera Ghost off of Horror Show... Lyrics are kinda cheesy/stupid, but i love the music and both singers voices... does anyone know who the lady is?

Wolftribe said:
i like what i have heard off of Burnt Offerings, especially Dante's Inferno (mainly because i love really long songs), but i'm practically infatuated with The Phantom Opera Ghost off of Horror Show... Lyrics are kinda cheesy/stupid, but i love the music and both singers voices... does anyone know who the lady is?

That is easily the best song on Horror Show. The rest are mediocre imo.

Wolftribe said:

The lady in question is Yunhui Percifield, from which band is a mystery, maybe none. Horror Show is easily IE's worst record, I suggest you buy the Alive In Athens three cd box, it countains live versions of all their great material, including Dante's Inferno and the Trilogies(except Scarred) and Travel In Stygian, which is my personal fav.

Happy metal.

1. Innocence Gone
2. Solitary Confinement
3. Fatal Impact
4. Imaginary Entity
5. Violence from Within
6. The Fear of One´s Self
7. Chaos Vs Order
8. Parasites of the Unexplained
9. Submission

And yes, the album slays.