The WORST cd you've ever heard

if it has to be a Metal CD...

i would say Slipknot's thrid album. all their albums suck ass, but their third one especally sucks.

my reactions to the album. :)-:mad:-:erk:-:ill:-:puke:

Wallachia rules, fag.
I think its a bit of an acquired taste, I liked what i've heard though

Oh and @ MalignParadigm, you're on blackmetal.co.uk under the same username are you not? Has the site crashed or something? Cause I can't get onto it (sorry to go off topic, or if I got the wrong person)

back on topic, I don't remember thinking very much of the last Slayer album.

Oh and @ MalignParadigm, you're on blackmetal.co.uk under the same username are you not? Has the site crashed or something? Cause I can't get onto it (sorry to go off topic, or if I got the wrong person)

Nah, wrong person.

you guys are very weird

wallachia has a ridiculous vocal

That's the best fucking part! Granted, I only have the self-titled EP, but I can't imagine the full-length differs too much from it. Hugely underrated band, as far as I'm concerned.

Oh god a CD my ex had, it was such GARBAGE that I'd willingly listen to any -- oh god I remember now. Some local band called Purge DI. Or TI or something, it was literally...a failed attempt a Nu-metal.

in metal.. hmmm, properbly Within Temptation - The Heart Of Everything. My god, why did I buy this crap?.. :erk:

I bought this album recently and really enjoy it. Sharon den Adel sounds great. I'm really picky when it comes to female vocalists.

I bought this album recently and really enjoy it. Sharon den Adel sounds great. I'm really picky when it comes to female vocalists.

Well she can somewhat sing, but the whole typical orchestra thing and the cheesy lyrics absolutely killed it for me. It actually feels as if I'm doing something wrong by listening to some of the songs. I just can't stand it, but I can tolerate that other people finds enjoyment in it. Their choice I guess. :loco:

if it has to be a Metal CD...

i would say Slipknot's thrid album. all their albums suck ass, but their third one especally sucks.

my reactions to the album. :)-:mad:-:erk:-:ill:-:puke:

Serious? :Smug:

No offense, but you strike me of the type seemingly wanting to impress fellow 'metalheads' by criticizing bands generally looked down upon because you're too ashamed to admit that you probably were a fan of this band at some point.

Allow me to elaborate:
"hey everyone I have something incredibly important to say: I too now hate all those bands metalheads hate! Even though they were my favourite band for ten years, now I hate them because I listen to REAL metal and I just have to tell everyone this!! I even burned down my entire Slipknot shrine! Wow, I can't believe I listened to all those nu-metal bands back then! They all suck complete ass and aren't even metal!"

:Smug:
I'm not being serious, it's just the impression you give....

I like Wallachia, some of their stuff. "The Last of My Kind" I believe was a song I really liked. The vocals however are altered so that may turn some people off.

Blind Guardian - Night at the Opera. its just too much and over the top for me, way over the top!

egos were at work on this album, in particular.

Reading this thread I had to add my opinion....

First of all Dream Theater are fucking awesome...Yeah I can see why some won't like them but Worst Metal ever? Get the F out of here.

Blind Guardian's Night at the Opera is One of the best albums of all time..metal or not.

Darkane's Layers of Lies is not bad at all..Where does this come from?

And YES! Old Cradle of Filth is amazing(esp CATB)

Now for some albums that I think are complete crap.

Slayer - Diabolus in Musica, GOD AWFUL :puke:
Slayer - Divine Intervention :zombie:
Kreator - Renewal :lol:
Norther - N :yuk:
Mystic Prophecy - Never Ending - Most generic heavy metal ever.
Anthrax - Sound of White Noise :lol:
Kult ov Azazel - The World, THe FLesh and the Devil
With Passion - In the Midst of Bloodied Soil
Megadeth - United Abominations :yuk:
Testament - The Ritual o_O
Poison the Well - You come before you :puke:
Gamma Ray - Land of the Free II
Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark/No Prayer for the dying :lol: :yuk: :cry:

I heard some songs off of United Abominations. They're either awesome or garbage, nothing in between.

Don't get me wrong of course it has good songs on it.. but like IMO There is only like 3 or 4 of them and I hate the whole sound on it. Divine Intervention has 2 good songs...The title track is excellent but idn about the rest I totally grew to hate that album. The production is disgusting.