The WORST cd you've ever heard

Blind Guardian - Night at the Opera. its just too much and over the top for me, way over the top!

egos were at work on this album, in particular.

The Ozzman said:
Load is a good hard rock album. You fail.

If I wanted a good hard rock album, I'd listen to the last two Ozzy-era Sabbath albums.

I'm not a fan of most rock, but even then, Load is not a good hard rock album.

Life Sucks said:
I fucking hate Load. It's the worst Metallica CD, worse than St. Anger. It sounds like redneck hard rock with slight metal overtones at times.
+1000.

each to their own... but I was once subjected to an album by a band called Suffrajett, fucking TERRIBLE. My girl decided to commandeer my CD player on a long trip to a show... and normally she has an excellent taste...but let me tell you, these guys SUCK...

One girl, one guy... the girl can't sing, the guy can barely hold a beat together and they just won't STOP with the unstoppable fella hating! I mean sure, it has it's place; each to their own etc... but FUCK You would have thought the guy would have had the stones to fucking turn round and said "hey, listen... do you have to call out guys ALL THE FUCKING TIME? We're not all assholes... can't you write some lyrics about, i dunno; skinning up and falling asleep to rush or something? Have you ever considered men don't reach your expecations regually because... maybe you're a total bitch???"

he never did. 12 tracks or so worth of 'YOUR NOTHING TO ME, YOU DON'T LISTEN, and I DON'T LIKE YOUR FRIENDS, THEY'RE A BAD INFLUENCE ON YOU, YOU WE'RE DIFFERENT WHEN I MET YOU, DO YOU HAVE TO DRINK EVERYTIME YOU GO OUT? WHO WAS SHE, WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT HER LIKE THAT... WHAT? YOU THINK I DON'T SEE YOU LOOKING AT HER? SLOW DOWN, YOUR'RE DOING 40 IN A 30 ETC ETC' a number of semitones out each time.

the WORST car journey ever.

/rant.

and let's see how many stereotypes i can attach to metalheads...
I honestly don't fit many stereotypes not relating to clothing.
Their old logo looks like Sauron's helmet and is completely illegible. It's too over the top.
It's fucking black metal. It isn't supposed to be easily readable.
Yes, Load was crap compared to older metallica. But it is a good Hard rock album, and you probably dont like it because it doesnt stack up.
Gorgut's "Obscura" is probably the worst album I've heard in a couple of months, but their early stuff is decent, I guess.
Listen to it more.