The WORST cd you've ever heard

Nov 26, 2005
Italy
What is the album that made you sickest?

I can say "Follow The Leader" and "Untouchables" by Korn (fortunately I've listened only to these two by this band), "St. Anger" by Metallica, "Expanding Senses" and "Layers Of Lies" by Darkane.

I remember feeling nauseated from listening to a Digested Flesh album, but that's not the kind of sick in question here.

Worst album or worst metal album? We can go off on all kinds of pop-punk and nu-metal. But I think we should keep this at least within the realm of metal. I suppose we could include metalcore, but that's like shooting fish in a barrel. Also, I think we should target releases from band within genres we like. Because I could easily point to Poison or later Crue, but what's the point of that?

Being familiar with the Christian metal scene I have heard some pretty bad releases. Those involved have a tendancy to embrace anything that rears its head. Necromanicide - Hate Regime was particularly dumb. Crimson Thorn was also a shallow attempt at brutal death metal IMO, but probably not in the "worst" category.

Anyway

Well if there's something I don't like I usually don't listen to more than a couple songs on it, but I suppose the 2 albums I've heard the most of that I most hated are:
Metallica - St. Anger. Self explanatory really.
Savatage - Streets. This is the only album of theirs that I heard. I couldn't stand the vocals, and it nearly bored me to death. But it's definately not nearly as bad as St. Anger. :)