The WORST cd you've ever heard

Getting Away With Murder by Papa Roach.. I had a friend who listened to them and loved that album... I still have nightmares about the confusingly retarded lyrics, the queer pop-rock feel, and the attempt to be hard rock. By far the worst band EVER created.
Also, Saint Anger and whatever Dragonforce album I heard.

Oh, and New American Gospel was awesome.

Worst album or worst metal album? We can go off on all kinds of pop-punk and nu-metal. But I think we should keep this at least within the realm of metal. I suppose we could include metalcore, but that's like shooting fish in a barrel. Also, I think we should target releases from band within genres we like. Because I could easily point to Poison or later Crue, but what's the point of that?

Being familiar with the Christian metal scene I have heard some pretty bad releases. Those involved have a tendancy to embrace anything that rears its head. Necromanicide - Hate Regime was particularly dumb. Crimson Thorn was also a shallow attempt at brutal death metal IMO, but probably not in the "worst" category.

Anyway

Crimson Thorn is terrible

wood 3 - yuck! :puke:
dragonforce - generic copy of it's previous self.
papa roach - I had a similar friend and similar feeling toward the song. He killed himself years later.

If you don't like Wormed, then brutal death metal is not for you.

Wormed makes me laugh:lol:
I have to agree with the King here... I find most brutal and tech death to be... :zombie:

As far as terrile albums go? Well maybe it's not the worst but considering the worship this album gets on metal forums I'm pretty amazed considering how truly bad it is... Beherit- The Oath of Black Blood

As far as terrile albums go? Well maybe it's not the worst but considering the worship this album gets on metal forums I'm pretty amazed considering how truly bad it is... Beherit- The Oath of Black Blood

Are you sure you aren't thinking of "Drawing Down The Moon"? "The Oath Of Black Blood" is quite mediocre, but "Drawing Down The Moon" is a classic of the genre, and one of my favorite all time albums.

Mathiäs;7050460 said:
I've always gotten a meh impression from all of their material tbh.

everyone is different i suppose... i think some people would actually enjoy the early stuff more if they got over the whole "COF is gay and trendy mallcore bullshit, etc." mentality and just evaluated the albums on their own integrity

Are you sure you aren't thinking of "Drawing Down The Moon"? "The Oath Of Black Blood" is quite mediocre, but "Drawing Down The Moon" is a classic of the genre, and one of my favorite all time albums.

I'm referring to Oath of Black Blood which I cannot stand. Drawing Down the Moon is better but honestly I don't like it either.

Mathiäs;7050450 said:
Lol 2+ years here and you still have n00bish taste? :p

Heh, isn't really "n00b" taste. You know I listen to all kinds of stuff. I just like good albums is all, regardless of who created it. It's pretty pathetic is someone writes off a band because of their name.

well... he's been into metal way longer than that and yes early COF is good...

Since I was a kid! Motley Crue was me and the ol' pops favorite band. :kickass::kickass:

That isn't really obscure. I sold it like 2 months after I bought it.

The most obscure things I've purchased recently are Dead Congregation, Summoning and Limbonic Art.