The WORST cd you've ever heard

the worst that i've heard was Tuonela from Amorphis

The worst album you've ever heard in your entire life??? :Smug: :Smug: :Smug:

As for "Obscura", I've listened to it plenty. It's not my thing, but I'm also not technically a metalhead, so be it, whatev, I don't care. "Considered Dead" is quite a bit better though. I don't really care about influence when looking for music I like, I just want something I can enjoy listening to.

each to their own... but I was once subjected to an album by a band called Suffrajett, fucking TERRIBLE. My girl decided to commandeer my CD player on a long trip to a show... and normally she has an excellent taste...but let me tell you, these guys SUCK...

One girl, one guy... the girl can't sing, the guy can barely hold a beat together and they just won't STOP with the unstoppable fella hating! I mean sure, it has it's place; each to their own etc... but FUCK You would have thought the guy would have had the stones to fucking turn round and said "hey, listen... do you have to call out guys ALL THE FUCKING TIME? We're not all assholes... can't you write some lyrics about, i dunno; skinning up and falling asleep to rush or something? Have you ever considered men don't reach your expecations regually because... maybe you're a total bitch???"

he never did. 12 tracks or so worth of 'YOUR NOTHING TO ME, YOU DON'T LISTEN, and I DON'T LIKE YOUR FRIENDS, THEY'RE A BAD INFLUENCE ON YOU, YOU WE'RE DIFFERENT WHEN I MET YOU, DO YOU HAVE TO DRINK EVERYTIME YOU GO OUT? WHO WAS SHE, WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT HER LIKE THAT... WHAT? YOU THINK I DON'T SEE YOU LOOKING AT HER? SLOW DOWN, YOUR'RE DOING 40 IN A 30 ETC ETC' a number of semitones out each time.

the WORST car journey ever.

/rant.

AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
That's some funny shit!! Was track 4 called "Toilet Seat Thru My Heart (In The Upright Position)"?

Worst album = Opus One by Tscabeze. It's just so.... can't describe... I gotta lie down.

Was also once given a CD by some local dude who kept telling us he was a stand up comic... played said CD, & to our horror it was him making 'observations' which weren't even remotely amusing, followed by canned laughter he'd obviously taped via built in mic on a shitty tape deck from an equally unamusing sitcom.

It actually scared the shit out of me.

The worst album you've ever heard in your entire life??? :Smug: :Smug: :Smug:

As for "Obscura", I've listened to it plenty. It's not my thing, but I'm also not technically a metalhead, so be it, whatev, I don't care. "Considered Dead" is quite a bit better though. I don't really care about influence when looking for music I like, I just want something I can enjoy listening to.

i don't remember another stuff. Maybe something from Tool or Deftones.

i don't remember another stuff. Maybe something from Tool or Deftones.

LOL Deftones are DEFINITELY worse, no matter who you are.

As for "Tounela", it's kinda catchy there in the beginning, so I could easily see how a metalhead would say it was the worst album ever made.

As for Radiohead, I actually quite like a good bit of "OK Computer"; but I thought "In Rainbows" was horrendous. I take back what I said about Gorguts's "Obscura"... "In Rainbows" is the worst album I've heard in the past 2 months :saint:

the worst that i've heard was Tuonela from Amorphis

You must be kidding me... While I understand that some don't like that album, I fail to see how they could hate it that much.

I think it's an alright album. The Way and Summer's End are brilliant songs, the rest just doesn't catch my attention.

ok, ok. Tuonela isn't the worst anymore. The worst cd that i've heard is...

From behind the light, from Wallachia.

From%20Behind%20The%20Light.jpg

JC!!! that stuff is very bad

should have a logo like that in the cover art

376px-Biohazard_symbol_(red).svg.png

worst c.d i ever listend to metal wise would either be "the crusade" by trivium or genisis by job for a cowboy i love j4ac but that album wasnt what i expected from them