The WORST cd you've ever heard

I think I heard HCDR and Are You Dead Yet?. I gave up on them shortly after my ears started bleeding, but if you say that this album has considerably better vocals, I might give it a whirl when I get a chance.

AYDY and HCDR are Bodom's two worst albums. I'd probably check out Hatebreeder first, his vocals are actually, dare I say, good on that one. They're okay on FTR too, but you can hear the transition towards the later vocal style somewhat.

Absolutely. SITA is clearly a good album, though it doesn't have that all important "atmosphere" that the earlier Slayer albums have. Maybe it's just me, but the way that the tracks, while all fine, don't seem to run together well at all. Compare it with SoH, my personal Slayer fave, which runs extremely well as a whole entity with a dense, oppressive atmosphere. Even RiB has a breathless, raging feel to it.

I like Divine Intervention too, though it really isn't in the same league as the albums that preceed it.

Diabolus in Musica though ? That album is probably one of the most dissapointing albums that I have ever had the misfortune to purchase. Aside from "Screaming from the Sky", the rest of that album is a huge turgid dog shit sandwich.

DIM is alright IMO. It has some good tracks and some bad ones. GHUA is the real stinker. I can't really listen to that one.

I thought GHUA was a "slight" return to form in the same way that a kick in the teeth is better than being stabbed in the kidneys.