Darkthrone

Okay i have heards some other rumors. One was that he never drink and use drugs because he wanted to be a pure arian or something. I guess that kind of strange since i also heard he takes shrooms because the Vikings also did it. And I know he was in the 94 Olympics in lillehammer but did he get a medal?

One was that he never drink ...

ehehe ...only this passage is pure blasting holocaust, hilarous !!!!!!

489.gif

All these "Hank Amarillo" rumors is total bullshit. The truth is that PeaceVille label fucked up and misprinted the names on the 1st album. Hank Amarillo was a different person and an "album designer" (whatever it was for). The 2002 album re-issue by Peaceville corrected the error. Check it for yourself: No trace of "Hank" under Fenriz' photo anymore, and in album's credits you'll find that Hank dude mentioned there.

Don't know about the "Texas" connection. I though Fenriz was originally from Argentina (that explains why he took part in protests against Apartheid), hopefully, this "texas" story is not a "lame duck", as it's with poor "Hank". :lol

I don't think it's good to shit people at their daily jobb man.
You have sometimes to respect & get some limits.

Originally posted by MacMoney
All of these are just rumours started by Fenriz himself.
Can you people read?

Originally posted by fenrisulven
Did anyone see him on"lydverket" on NRK yesterday, to bad I didnt get it on tape. And Ihsahn has gained alot of weight!

"Nei faen nå banner jeg for mye, det betyr at jeg må tisse" Fenriz.

Nei, men fikk minst høre på den da >
Fenriz plukker låter
Fenriz fra Darkthrone var gjest i Pyro lørdag, og deler sine favoritter med deg. Rett fra skisporet og rett inn i helvetesilden.
Les mer: http://www.nrk.no/programmer/radio/pyro/2522750.html

fenrisulven said:
Did anyone see him on"lydverket" on NRK yesterday, to bad I didnt get it on tape. And Ihsahn has gained alot of weight!

"Nei faen nå banner jeg for mye, det betyr at jeg må tisse" Fenriz.
I missed that, but I think they'll send a rerun on Sunday.