Darkthrone

Really not sure, I don't know if they played any Darkthrone songs at all. I do know that they played some old Satyricon stuff such as "Walk The Path Of Sorrow", though.

The gig at wacken will be the last "darkthrone / satyricon feat. Nocturno Culto" gig ever..
I actually downloaded Darkthrone (with fenriz) live in Finland, a video. I sucked anyway (the quality) :p

Hmm I think you are wrong, Fenriz is more chuleno than the porotos, and you should know that!

LQM

Charubic Murder said:
They will never top Transilvanian Hunger.

I've come to accept this too. Although i like new Darkthrone stuff, and am always interested in what they're doing, they'll never get that timeless, immortal spiritual sound on TH again.
I do love Darkthrone though \m/

well you alredy got their top 2 best records blaze ,and hunger.
i suggest you get funeral moon and panzerfaust. if your into death metal get soulside journey.

well..what a mess!I'm a fenriz fan,I like him and what he does to live and..well,if he'd really come from texas (like someone said),when he was 16,how is it possible that he was just 14/15 when he started to play with black death(pre darkthrone)?
and..his real name was Leif Nagell,changed in Gylve.He used to be called 'gylve death nagell' with black death then changed to fenriz.He had another name too with Vallhall and it was Lee Bress aka Gribb or aka fenriz.That's all..