darrell abbott's killer should burn in hell

carnut said:
If only we could do this together !!!!! that would be a lovely party, we could hugg and kiss and ...... :yuk:

OK Enough with the wishy washy! We would be fucking slamming around making racket Listening to Metal At Excessive Volumes ya know that kind of thing ...... ofcourse it will prolly be more like a Metal Retirement home:loco:

Woop! I see my username in the background there, Zeppelin :p

So, uh...yeah, humm.

bottles.jpg

JonnyD said:
OK Enough with the wishy washy! We would be fucking slamming around making racket Listening to Metal At Excessive Volumes ya know that kind of thing ...... ofcourse it will prolly be more like a Metal Retirement home:loco:

Pssh, you'll be sipping tea and tapping your feet to Vivaldi like the rest of 'em.

Militia said:
Pssh, you'll be sipping tea and tapping your feet to Vivaldi like the rest of 'em.

Well I will be sipping Tea but the Music will be METAL sheesh I thought you knew I was more closeminded than that! METAL TILL DEATH!!!! even if it takes a really really long time!!!

Militia said:
Humm, so. Just installed it...trying to find a username someone hasn't already taken... *strokes chin*

mine is carnut, add to your userlist and contact me, I'll guide you into the UMOS room