dave mustaine is a follower

• Thread starter rhinestone_cowboy
  • Start date
R

rhinestone_cowboy

he just copies what metallica does, notice all the metallica albums came first...

he started by making the same kind of thrash metal metallica did

killem all - killing is my business

then two excellent thrash albums

Justice and RiP have the same kind of pissed off anti-goverment nuclear vibe

black album and CTE, this is when both bands went softer

load and CW, here megadeth go for a more commercial vibe but this album(CW) is where you think 'deth is goin in a different direction

risk- lo and behold, megadeth go totally mainstream and pull a complete sell-out move

re-load and TWNAH, tallic tried to bring back some old fans with the horrid fuel and megadeth try it too, using RtH

RA and S&M, well at least deth didnt use a symphony...

moron, mustaine wrote most of Kill 'em All and Ride the Lightning. Everyone knows that, so if anyone is copying anyone....
Oh, and as for RiP ripping off metallica by copying their politically charged theme, what about SFSGSW which had several anti-establishment songs and PS...BWB. I suppose that politics of ecsatcy is a rip off too because it's politically themed and has thrash elements?

Despite those gripes, i'll admit t most of the other stuff is fairly accurate, but it's hard to call Mustiane a follower when he gave metallica their beginning, but whatever. I think those megadeth stints into commercial success were mostly done in a vain attempt to match metalllica's success

REPECT THE COWBOY MOTHERFUCKER

Megadeth used metallica themes in a failed to attempt to beat them at their own game.I am also pretty sure that justice came out at the same time as sfsgsw

REPECT THE COWBOY MOTHERFUCKER