Dave's Hypothetical Future thread

The Ozzman

Melted by feels
Sep 17, 2006
In My Kingdom Cold
I hope this doesn't get deleted, but this is the thread in which Dave can talk about what 'might' happen, how much money he 'might' make this month, how much dick he 'might' suck and so on.

Have at it, Dave!

io.gif

I predict that the President will appoint Dave Secretary of Being Jacked by the time Dave is 23. At that time, Dave will drive a solid gold Ferrari and have a pet Panda. His diamond encrusted iPhone will have so many numbers on it that the phone itself will become physically heavier. Dave will be so rich that when he goes to the grocery store to buy orange juice, he'll be like "Fuck it, I'll get TWO gallons".

Most people who work at GNC know absolutely jack shit about physical fitness. (This isn't directed at you Buff Diggity). A co-worker of mine who needs to drop 70 lbs is attempting to diet and do some moderate exercise in order to shed some fat. This bloke so happened to be a manager at a GNC for several years, so I presumed he would atleast know the basics. I say to the lad, "You know you need to buy some whey protein to hit that 1-1.5 grams of protein per bodyweight aye?" He replies, "nah I can't take that stuff until I lose some weight." I seriously was floored by this idiocy.

Another moment of GNC glory... "Hey buddy what you ordering for lunch?" Hmmm the Korean Short Ribs. I reply, "If you're dieting order some sushi, some rainbow rolls would suit you nicely". His reply, "Nah my personal trainer has put me on a strict diet."

What the fuck?!? :err:

Most people who work at GNC know absolutely jack shit about physical fitness. (This isn't directed at you Buff Diggity). A co-worker of mine who needs to drop 70 lbs is attempting to diet and do some moderate exercise in order to shed some fat. This bloke so happened to be a manager at a GNC for several years, so I presumed he would atleast know the basics. I say to the lad, "You know you need to buy some whey protein to hit that 1-1.5 grams of protein per bodyweight aye?" He replies, "nah I can't take that stuff until I lose some weight." I seriously was floored by this idiocy.

Another moment of GNC glory... "Hey buddy what you ordering for lunch?" Hmmm the Korean Short Ribs. I reply, "If you're dieting order some sushi, some rainbow rolls would suit you nicely". His reply, "Nah my personal trainer has put me on a strict diet."

What the fuck?!? :err:

most people at GNC = fucking morons, I am a rare exception

my knowledge on actual training and lifestyle is much more solid than supplements however. But just knowing the basics + having good social skills + having the right "look" to convince people is generally enough to get them to buy a shitload of products from the store.

I really fucking hate how often times I have to let business be more important than actually selling people the most effective product, if it was up to me, we would get the same commission on all products, and that would give me the freedom to sell people exactly what they need without having to overpay by 40 bucks because the name on the brand says "muscletech".

eh whatever, I still sell products that will work the overwhelming majority of the time. Even if my customers do overpay for it. I just hate the "premium product" crap

Dave gets deported back to Armenia with System of a down sellouts and ends up being poor again just like all his ancestors were.