Dave's Hypothetical Future thread

what do you guys think about getting an 05 acura TL? I am seriously considering this because I don't think I can handle a 300 horsepower mustang right now (and mustangs are shit in the winter)

something like this

1754030_58.jpg

TL is 270 horsepower, 0-60 in 6-7 seconds, while still being a fantastic all around car. I can probably get it with everything (including navigational system) for 22,000.

it's a lot more practical as a daily driver than the saleen mustang

I will treat myself to a sports car after I finish college (and the payment with the TL is finished) and I have more experience with fast cars.

What the hell grade are you guys in? You can't believe what you're typing, can you? EVERYBODY makes every post that they post about themselves. That's what a discussion forum is. Your post = this is what I think about X and Such. Yeah, so Dave is motivated to better himself and is outspoken about it, and works out, and is not afraid to be himself. So he is a little too cocky for his own good. Who cares? So he may hijack a thread or two. WHO HERE DOESN'T?!? And I don't even care that you guys slam him, because that is also part of message boards. But obsessed is a *PERFECT* way to describe how many of you act about Dave. You say he annoys you and that you can't stand him, but in reality you can't get enough. So much so that you make an entire thread in his honor, so he can say thing and you can react to them. "Oh boy oh boy...Dave's here and he said something. Maybe I can come up with a good slam or clever name to call him." You don't hate or even dislike him. YOU LOVE HIM!!!

Go ahead, have you fun, but stop lying to yourselves.

:)

Again, you need to be more observant. Every thread on this board eventually switches to the topic of Dave, and it's almost always his own doing. It isn't just that he talks about himself, it's that he talks about himself, it's that he talks about himself in such a way that it irritates pretty much everyone. When he's not talking about himself, he's saying something that else that is either stupid or offensive to someone in some way.

I recently tried an Acura TL. Great car. For 270 HP it doesn't seem that powerful because the car is really heavy. Good acceleration but nothing that really makes you go wow! But everything about the car is quality. It might be my next car.

You might want to check the Infinity G35 and the Lexus IS350 as well. I also tried those and they were really close to the TL.

Aesthetically I thought the Lexus was the best looking of the 3.
lexus-is250-is350-front.jpg

my mom has an 03 TL, wonderful car. 2 TL's in one family!

I am going to wait till we move to the new house though before I really buy anything major. I am still giving all my money to my dad so we can move out by october.

You're just not getting it.

This is in NO WAY a tribute thread to honor him. This is a trash bin in which all of Dave's annoying posts about his hypothetical future will be dumped, as opposed to leaving them in the random threads in which Dave mentions them and pulling said threads off topic. I assure you that this thread is for the betterment of the board as a whole, and not to show any kind of admiration for a certain member's less than desirable traits.

Just keep telling yourself that...

OT. But hey Dave, how do you say "shut up" in Armenian? We have this REALLY annoying Armenian family living in the apartment below us. There are only four people living the the apartment (including a baby), but they fucking ALWAYS have extended family over, including some annoying kids that play outside and yell out loud even at 1:00 at night.

What the hell grade are you guys in? You can't believe what you're typing, can you? EVERYBODY makes every post that they post about themselves. That's what a discussion forum is. Your post = this is what I think about X and Such. Yeah, so Dave is motivated to better himself and is outspoken about it, and works out, and is not afraid to be himself. So he is a little too cocky for his own good. Who cares? So he may hijack a thread or two. WHO HERE DOESN'T?!? And I don't even care that you guys slam him, because that is also part of message boards. But obsessed is a *PERFECT* way to describe how many of you act about Dave. You say he annoys you and that you can't stand him, but in reality you can't get enough. So much so that you make an entire thread in his honor, so he can say thing and you can react to them. "Oh boy oh boy...Dave's here and he said something. Maybe I can come up with a good slam or clever name to call him." You don't hate or even dislike him. YOU LOVE HIM!!!

Go ahead, have you fun, but stop lying to yourselves.

:)

agreed. I think they don't realize it

Well aren't you the smarmy little smug cunt today.

Well, yes, it would seem so.

HAY DOOD WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE OBSESSED ABOUT A GUY ON THE INTERNETS?

LOL HIGH FIVE.

I hope that demonstration shows you how stupid and annoying your thesis on Dave obsession is. I authorized this thread as a moderator in order for me to have a place to dump all of the posts that Dave makes that derails threads, since I can't outright delete them. Do you have a problem with that?

No maam