Dave's Hypothetical Future thread

Why do you doubt yourself? Clearly you're one of the greatest seller on this earth. We have your stats here to prove it! There's no garantee for salary but we're talking about you...you'll never make less then 100 000$.
:lol: Then Dave could have a Roid Rage on a client of his and lose it all
buwahahahah

selling protein power and selling houses are not quite the same thing LOL. This job is very comfortable for me anyways for now especially with college. I will look to making 100+ k after I graduate from college.

Let it be known that I was sarcastic when I said we should create Dave's Hypothetical Future Thread. Nonetheless, I am laughing.

this is the only job I have ever had that is so much fun for me to work

it's unbelievable but I am actually depressed when my manager doesn't give me 40 hours for a week. I would work 60 if they payed overtime.

So many people on this board who hold jobs, most likely more profitable than yours and yet, they don't flaunt on about it. I mean, how are they able to contain all that freaking bottled-up joy derived from actually earning a living and don't burst out in a freaking pride parade?:OMG: It's incredible, I mean how do they DO THAT? In terms you may understand:

Testicles
Ass
Cock
Testicles
(no homo, of course:oops:)

So many people on this board who hold jobs, most likely more profitable than yours and yet

that's because I am 18 you fucking moron. Nice job comparing 30 year olds with college degrees to an 18 year old kid just finishing his first year of college :rolleyes: . If you can name some 18 year olds making 28 - 35 thousand a year, I would very impressed (considering the average salary for a 25 + year old man is like 39,000 a year).

and this is a fucking social thread, if you don't like hearing about my life, shut your fucking mouth and put me on ignore you twat.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
What? I will never put you or anyone for that matter on the ignore list. Are you fucking kidding me, over an internet rage? :lol:
You're uproarious , dude:kickass:

Ok ,so you're only 18 and you've got a good job and earning more than any 18 year old ever had. Fine. Start a blog ro something and rave about all of your daily achievements there. No need to spill this all over this board.

Yea, I guess, you're right:erk: I need to exercise more intolerance. I'm never as annoyed by people (on the net, especially) as I'd like to show. Now, in the real world, that's an entirely different matter.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
You and the rest of GMD needs to exercise their ignore button. Maybe dave will get so depressed from talking only to himself in every thread he'll get his internet disconnected and go sit in a cold dark room for the rest of his life.

that's because I am 18 you fucking moron. Nice job comparing 30 year olds with college degrees to an 18 year old kid just finishing his first year of college :rolleyes: . If you can name some 18 year olds making 28 - 35 thousand a year, I would very impressed (considering the average salary for a 25 + year old man is like 39,000 a year).

and this is a fucking social thread, if you don't like hearing about my life, shut your fucking mouth and put me on ignore you twat.

So Maccy D's give pretty good wages nowadays then?

Actually that's what this thread is for, so Dave doesn't have to spill his hypothetical nonsense all over the board. I'm trying to concentrate all of the Daveness of the board into a single thread so that people can easily enough bypass it all by simply not clicking on this thread.

That's pretty much what I tried to do with The Dave Thread, but no, it got deleted. What bullshit.