Dave's Hypothetical Future thread

I just met a really cute girl at my gym who loves death metal/metal. Unfortunately, she is moving out to california in a few days

oh yea, I had a super epic squat workout while listening to nile, iron maiden, slayer and morbid angel. Now I am walking like ender after he has a "session" with his boyfriend :lol: (no offense to ender who is cool) (no homo)

I'm pretty sure he did see that and that's why he asked the question. You guys do seem a little obsessed with Dave.

You should read the above post by Dave. Read it several thousand times. That's why Dave get's ripped on so much and yet he can't see it.

No one here is "obsessed" with Dave. Stick around long enough and you'll see that Dave has a bad habit of making every single thread about himself, and that annoys people.

You should read the above post by Dave. Read it several thousand times. That's why Dave get's ripped on so much and yet he can't see it.

No one here is "obsessed" with Dave. Stick around long enough and you'll see that Dave has a bad habit of making every single thread about himself, and that annoys people.

Yeah... it's obvious that Dave is a moron. However, it's the choice everyone else makes to be obsessed with Dave's moronicness that AchrisK was commenting on (correct me if I'm wrong AchrisK).

Dave does what he does for attention and you guys give it to him. If all of you put him on ignore he'd either stop behaving like he does or (more likely) he'd go somewhere else where he would get the attention he craves.

yoda.jpg

@ unknown

Yeah... it's obvious that Dave is a moron. However, it's the choice everyone else makes to be obsessed with Dave's moronicness that AchrisK was commenting on (correct me if I'm wrong AchrisK).

Dave does what he does for attention and you guys give it to him. If all of you put him on ignore he'd either stop behaving like he does or (more likely) he'd go somewhere else where he would get the attention he craves.

What's the fun in that?

I have started to look forward to reading the posts that make fun of Dave every day. Its just so funny. It makes me laugh. Ha ha ha.

my dad's work has really made some incredible turns/strides last month (he works as a project manager/ engineering contractor type job - self employed)

he stands to earn around 50 - 80,000 dollars over the next 6-8 months

Do you not see that this thread was made to mock Dave?

What the hell grade are you guys in? You can't believe what you're typing, can you? EVERYBODY makes every post that they post about themselves. That's what a discussion forum is. Your post = this is what I think about X and Such. Yeah, so Dave is motivated to better himself and is outspoken about it, and works out, and is not afraid to be himself. So he is a little too cocky for his own good. Who cares? So he may hijack a thread or two. WHO HERE DOESN'T?!? And I don't even care that you guys slam him, because that is also part of message boards. But obsessed is a *PERFECT* way to describe how many of you act about Dave. You say he annoys you and that you can't stand him, but in reality you can't get enough. So much so that you make an entire thread in his honor, so he can say thing and you can react to them. "Oh boy oh boy...Dave's here and he said something. Maybe I can come up with a good slam or clever name to call him." You don't hate or even dislike him. YOU LOVE HIM!!!

Go ahead, have you fun, but stop lying to yourselves.

:)