Dave's Hypothetical Future thread

:lol: I don't give a fuck what you think of me, you cunt, But to pretend that what I am doing is something you see everyday is fucking absurd.

I know what I am and what I do. I am not arrogant at all, I expect thorough dominance in every facet of my life, and I do what is necessary to achieve that result. To expect anything otherwise from myself would be an insult to me.

Dave, you care what EVERYONE thinks. Everywhere you go and with everything you do you scream: I'M INSECURE AND I NEED YOU TO LOVE ME OR I'LL FEEL LIKE SHIT. And on top of that you're an attention whore. You'll take any attention you can get, that's why you keep responding. Go ahead, prove me wrong by not responding to this. I'll bet you can't. But hey, either way I win. Your move.

I already drive a 270 horsepower 0 - 60 in 6.6 seconds acura TL and make 30 K a year as an 18 year old

we all gotta start somewhere, can't start out driving a 700 horsepower viper and making 500 K a year. Everything will come with time.

Jesus, Dave. You fucking told us not one week ago that your parents gave you that car. The only thing it says about you is that you were just being a whiney bullshitter all those times you were moaning about how poor your father was.

Last month you were like We are so poor that we have to eat all of our meals at a soup kitchen, which we have to walk to barefoot in 13 feet of snow and wolves chase us. I'm 18 I shouldn't have to put up with this and now you're like Yeah my Dad just bought us another castle where the servans wipe our asses with silk. We all drive solid gold Jaguars and wear only the finest diamond encrusted undergarments straight out of Paris. It feels great to have all this as an 18 year old.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Last month you were like We are so poor that we have to eat all of our meals at a soup kitchen, which we have to walk to barefoot in 13 feet of snow and wolves chase us. I'm 18 I shouldn't have to put up with this and now you're like Yeah my Dad just bought us another castle where the servans wipe our asses with silk. We all drive solid gold Jaguars and wear only the finest diamond encrusted undergarments straight out of Paris. It feels great to have all this as an 18 year old.

:lol: :lol: where did I say any of this? right now things are going great for my father, everything has just changed so dramatically so quickly.

The real reason for such a "dramatic" change is that my father doesn't tell me much info. I thought he was just unemployed when he was working on 3 contracts (which he just signed) that will give him between 50 - 100,000 over the next 6-8 months.

This has taught me to never doubt my father as he knows far more than I do :)lol: )

I am hoping everything will go real well with this, my dad will probably end up paying for my entire college so I can move out to my own house basically right after I graduate.

Jesus, Dave. You fucking told us not one week ago that your parents gave you that car. The only thing it says about you is that you were just being a whiney bullshitter all those times you were moaning about how poor your father was.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Holy fuck:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i think I crapped myself:lol:

I am hoping everything will go real well with this, my dad will probably end up paying for my entire college so I can move out to my own house basically right after I graduate.

so basically what your saying is, youre a spoiled little bitch who will mooch of his father and never learn to live as an adult. i'm gonna start calling you paris hilton now. i'm gonna laugh when you get a DUI and go to jail
~gR~

That made my day.

Daves dad buys a titanium Mach 4 razor and shaves Dave's ass before the muscle competition...

He then loses the competition and is forced to drive Mommy's Acura all the way to the ice cream shop to splurge after his loss.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
so basically what your saying is, youre a spoiled little bitch who will mooch of his father and never learn to live as an adult. i'm gonna start calling you paris hilton now. i'm gonna laugh when you get a DUI and go to jail
~gR~

:lol: I work 40 hours a week (and go to full time school), I've put in between 8 - 10 thousand dollars into my dad's account over the last half year

me and "spoiled" in the same sentence? LMFAO!