Dave's Hypothetical Future thread

this is my goal in 5-10 years

28xc9.jpg

god I can't wait to start bulking, I think I am going to start in september

Well, in the rest of those photos, it looks like the lady is lying there with a disappointed look on her face, while he's sitting there looking slightly ashamed. That's not completely out of the question for Dave! :lol:

the girl probably saw his teenie weenie expecting a big one because he had big muscles :lol:

But anyways... correct me if I'm wrong... But didn't Dave tell us originally he worked at GNC and that he was making only $15,000 ... now all of a sudden he is making $30,000? ... sorry but in retail they don't double your salary for a cashier/clerk... if your lucky you'll get a .25 raise :lol:

Why do you desire to look freakish?

I dunno :lol:

the girl probably saw his teenie weenie expecting a big one because he had big muscles :lol:

But anyways... correct me if I'm wrong... But didn't Dave tell us originally he worked at GNC and that he was making only $15,000 ... now all of a sudden he is making $30,000? ... sorry but in retail they don't double your salary for a cashier/clerk... if your lucky you'll get a .25 raise :lol:

that 15,000 mark was when my base salary was 6.50. It's been raised to 7.50 (minimum wage in illinois is 7.50)

I am also a much better salesman than I originally thought I would be.

I figured I would be making 14-18 dollars a day on commission, instead I am making 40 - 50 everyday.

there is also the chance that I may become assistant manager which is 8.50 an hour + higher pecentage commission

all in all, I should make between 26 - 32 thousand over the next 12 months depending on how many hours I can get every week.