Dave's Hypothetical Future thread

The_Dangers_of_Masturbation.jpg

I love that we are about 2-3 months away from FINALLY moving out of this house as my dad's work is REALLY looking great.

I can finally get the huge bedroom I want, with the basement that is going to be the ultimate hangout spot (xbox 360, ps2, shitloads of games and music, etc...). The basement is going to be all bodybuilding + metal, posters of arnold, maiden, priest, slayer, ronnie coleman etc... I am going to have a very nice bedroom (king size bed and everything). I may end up buying a 55 - 60 inch LCD TV for downstairs. I will probably look into some home improvement stuff as well to try to make the area just perfect in every way.

Slowly, everything is coming along EXACTLY as I planned for it. :) :) :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

So last month, you guys were barley scraping together enough money to live and now you're moving into a bigger house that is apparently already full of all your favorite things?

So last month, you guys were barley scraping together enough money to live and now you're moving into a bigger house that is apparently already full of all your favorite things?

remember when I was telling you that my dad was feeding me all this "bullshit" about how he would do this project and make a lot of money of this and that etc... well none of it was bullshit. He recently signed 3 contracts that will give him between 60 - 100 thousand in profit over the next 7 months alone. Hard to believe but it is true. He has showed me the contract signings, and has already gotten a 20,000 deposit from one of the 3 companies.

and I already have the majority of what I was talking about there. Shit like a big screen LCDTV for the downstairs or a nice sound system won't be an issue.

I love that we are about 2-3 months away from FINALLY moving out of this house as my dad's work is REALLY looking great.

I can finally get the huge bedroom I want, with the basement that is going to be the ultimate hangout spot (xbox 360, ps2, shitloads of games and music, etc...). The basement is going to be all bodybuilding + metal, posters of arnold, maiden, priest, slayer, ronnie coleman etc... I am going to have a very nice bedroom (king size bed and everything). I may end up buying a 55 - 60 inch LCD TV for downstairs. I will probably look into some home improvement stuff as well to try to make the area just perfect in every way.

Slowly, everything is coming along EXACTLY as I planned for it. :) :) :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Good to see that your still a materialistic spoiled brat who one day is putting down his father and the next day praising him because of money :lol:

wow, would you look at that? an 18 year old spoiled brat who works 40 hours a week and takes 15 credit hours full time school. I am the epitome of "spoiled brat", not the millions of 18-22 years olds in big time colleges who do nothing but go to school and party as their parents pay for everything :erk: :erk:

Do you just set your computer on "Lie Mode" or do you actually hand craft each and every transperent falsehood?