Dave's Hypothetical Future thread

spoiled how? I pay/have payed for everything that I have gotten in the last maybe 2 years as well as putting in so much money into my dad's account.

How the fuck am I spoiled?

my last birthday, I received 400 dollars from everybody in cash. Guess what, 8 months later, my mom had used all of that (as well as another 700 dollars in cash I had saved up).

How somebody could think I am spoiled just boggles my mind.

Because you live in a home with internet access, television (probably with cable or satellite), the ability to kill time by working out everyday, enough money to spend on luxuries like metal CDs and such, AND the fact that you actually CAN earn 700 dollars, and that you have relatives that give you that much money. Plenty of people right in your neighborhood are probably half-starving and struggling to feed their children.

Take a trip to a ghetto or something sometime and see if you can keep complaining about your terrible life in good conscience.

Because you live in a home with internet access, television (probably with cable or satellite), the ability to kill time by working out everyday, enough money to spend on luxuries like metal CDs and such, AND the fact that you actually CAN earn 700 dollars, and that you have relatives that give you that much money. Plenty of people right in your neighborhood are probably half-starving and struggling to feed their children.

so I am a spoiled brat for having luxuries that 10000000000000000000000000000005238950235000285230923856023532082 other americans have?

you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, STFU.

I agree with Dodens in this thread, even though my father is making six figures a year.

You shouldn't expect your dad to make six figures a year. You should expect him to do something that he likes doing and be content with that.

I'd be hella pissed if my parents did that to me.

my mom did that to me. i promptly set up a private account. after she did that to me, she did it to my sister. a few years later she filed for bankruptcy.

i hate that shit. people need to be held responsible for their actions. not steal money from family members for a quick fix. whats crazy is, my sister picked up on my mom's money habits.

i guess its a good thing i got out of there when i did...
~gR~

Mature sons and daughters are every bit as responsible for looking after their parents' well being as the other way around. If you think otherwise, you're spoiled.

so I am a spoiled brat for having luxuries that 10000000000000000000000000000005238950235000285230923856023532082 other americans have?

you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, STFU.

No, you are spoiled because you expect your parents to make a nice comfy life for you and you feel they deserve nothing in return. How about raising you? Doesn't that deserve a little respect?

No, you are spoiled because you expect your parents to make a nice comfy life for you and you feel they deserve nothing in return. How about raising you? Doesn't that deserve a little respect?

They should be hung by the highest gallows in the country for simply concieving his wretched hide.