Dave's Hypothetical Future thread

so my dad gave me the semi automatic 260 horsepower acura TL today (that my mom usually drives).

great training for me to be able to buy and handle say a 400 horsepower manual saleen a few years down the line.

I already drive a 270 horsepower 0 - 60 in 6.6 seconds acura TL and make 30 K a year as an 18 year old

we all gotta start somewhere, can't start out driving a 700 horsepower viper and making 500 K a year. Everything will come with time.

WHY THE FUCK DOES THE HORSEPOWER AND THE 0-60 MATTER

ALL A CAR IS FUCKING FOR IS GETTING YOU FROM A TO B AND BACK TO A

Gaaahhhh!

Everything will come with time.

Uh, right... which is why it should be in your other thread.

FWIW, when I see an 18 year old driving around in a $35k+ I know mommy and daddy gave it to him (hey, just like you), and when he's as proud of it as you are, it means his dick in microscopic.

And you haven't had a $30K year yet, you might make that much IF you keep making sales, but it's still in your HYPOTHETICAL FUTURE.

And the icing on the cake of it all is that $30K isn't anything to get excited about. The way you're acting about just illustrates your shallowness.

FWIW, when I see an 18 year old driving around in a $35k+ I know mommy and daddy gave it to him (hey, just like you), and when he's as proud of it as you are, it means his dick in microscopic.

:lol: I suppose it's a decent reward considering I have put in like 8-9 thousand into his account already last 6 or 7 months (when things were a bit rough for my dad, now everything is going wonderfully).

And the icing on the cake of it all is that $30K isn't anything to get excited about. The way you're acting about just illustrates your shallowness.

you know what's pretty funny? ozzman was earlier talking about signing a contract for 40 k at age 23 and everybody was acting like that was a huge deal. I am making slightly less than that (I just turned 18) and yet this is nothing at all to get excited about?

when you make more than 90-95% of people your age, it's something to get excited about. :lol:

:lol: I don't give a fuck what you think of me, you cunt, But to pretend that what I am doing is something you see everyday is fucking absurd.

I know what I am and what I do. I am not arrogant at all, I expect thorough dominance in every facet of my life, and I do what is necessary to achieve that result. To expect anything otherwise from myself would be an insult to me.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
We should all realize that we're lucky to witness this phenomenon known as Dave. We are witnessing history in the making. All his posts are truely inspiring and his life should be a model for every one who hopes to achieve great things.