Deadliest riffs ever

Aeternus - Sworn Revenge (all the riffs in this song rule all other Aeternus songs)
Helheim - track 5 from Av Norron Aett at 2:50-4:20

fotmbm said:
pm you about that, carbie, and we'll see if I live
lol i think you'll live, hopefully just be maimed really bad is all :D It's on it's way to you now.

fotmbm said:
What the fucking hell is this fucking techno crap? I can't believe you did this to me!!!1 *delete*
lol, i said at about 36 seconds damn you. skip past :yell:

fotmbm said:
I played about 40 seconds and then I couldn't take it anymore and deleted. Sure, that riff was OK but it was covered in great big turds of techno

:cry:

fine! want some thrash???? i have some thrash fo' yo ass. although not alot of people care for the screechy vocals.

I'm prepared, hit me! More EXCELLENT riffs are, for example Carpathian Forest - The Return fo the Freezing Winds (You know which riff), Grand Belial's Key - Foul Parody of the Lord's Supper (Has an excellent solo as well), Kreator - Awakening of the Gods (First riff), LOTS AND LOTS of Nifelheim riffs, Slayer - Antichrist etc etc etc

Carbonized said:
Aside from the obvious, Band: Meathook Seed, song: Famine Sector at about 36 seconds in. Makes me smile :D
This is pretty different, I think I like it. The riff is definitely good.

Thanks! Nad & Sorath those albums are both out of print and somewhat difficult to find but if you want more let me know and i'll mail the rest your way.

I'd appreciate that man, if anything that'll remind me to hunt that album down later next year, I dug that track a lot by the end. :)

EDIT: Yeah me too, just a handful of tracks will suffice. Thanks!

fotmbm said:
A few mixed Wrath hits would be nice, 2-3 from each album or so... no need to send the whole albums though. Thanks!
I only have Nothing to Fear by Wrath, the other 2 albums i was never able to track down even when they were relatively new. except the one after Nothing to Fear but they had changed singers and i didn't like the new guy very much.

Ok, fotmbm: You have mail

Nad, one sent and the other on its way :D

Wrathchild America - Desert Grins has some nice riffs and as well as their successor, the band Souls At Zero.

also

Taake - Over Bjoergvin Himmerik I

I can't remember exactly when in the song it is, but those who have heard the song should have an idea of what I'm talking about one way or another