Deadly, a favor to ask of you, please

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD

BRINGER OF TORTURE
May 20, 2002
Rhode Island, USA
Visit site
Could you PRETTY, PRETTY, PLEASE:D ask the guys, do some research, whatever resources you might have, etc, to find out if the following TestAmenT releases were ever pressed on VINYL. I would think the guys should know. From the bands Ive talked with, it seems most metal musicians are vinyl collectors themselves and always know what was and what wasnt pressed on vinyl, so this might be the best place to start!

Low
Live at the Fillmore
Demonic
First Strike Still Deadly

No one I talk to, no matter what country, seems to know dick about these.
Ive got the cds, but would love to replace them with the wax if they exist!
Ive yet to hear a DEFINITE "yes" or "no" on these 4 titles, which are the only studio releases I dont have on vinyl.

Your help is greatly appreciated!:)

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD said:
Could you PRETTY, PRETTY, PLEASE:D ask the guys, do some research, whatever resources you might have, etc, to find out if the following TestAmenT releases were ever pressed on VINYL. I would think the guys should know. From the bands Ive talked with, it seems most metal musicians are vinyl collectors themselves and always know what was and what wasnt pressed on vinyl, so this might be the best place to start!

Low
Live at the Fillmore
Demonic
First Strike Still Deadly

No one I talk to, no matter what country, seems to know dick about these.
Ive got the cds, but would love to replace them with the wax if they exist!
Ive yet to hear a DEFINITE "yes" or "no" on these 4 titles, which are the only studio releases I dont have on vinyl.

Your help is greatly appreciated!:)

I heard vinyl sounds better than a CD.Is that true??

[COLOR=darkred]--I heard vinyl sounds better than a CD.Is that true??[/COLOR]

That is true, but the difference is quite small. Even with a real high quality system you probably wont hear a difference. A couple of my friends that DJ in clubs say that the difference becomes noticable when played through 1000+ watt systems, but I havent been able to notice.

Well after talking to the big C, he says he has seen Low on vinyl. And has no knowledge of any of the other 3 you mentioned........I'll ask the E Major .......?
next for ya.............................

Eric says that Low is the only one out of the albums you listed that was pressed on Vinyl...............that he is aware of...........

Deadly,

thanks much for your detective work! Im bummed about Demonic though, but atleast I know I can keep searching for LOW!! Thats killer news!!! It must be rare as fuck!
I swore I heard Fillmore was on vinyl as well, but who knows? Again, mucho thanks for your time and effort!!