Death Angel

#1_Droogie

Mar 30, 2005
North Dakota
i was reading about them last night, and i discovered they are infact all cousins...they do look alike, but i never would have guessed theyre all related!

Their old rhythm guitarist was part of the family, but he left and the new guy isn't related.

Oddly enough, I was rocking out to The Ultra-Violence on my way to getting my paycheck today. Fantastic Thrash album, and Mark Osegueda gives one of my favorite Thrash vocal performances ever. Damn good voice, but he can sound absolutly vicious, and those screams are fucking insane. Just listen to "Mistress of Pain".

SCREAMS!! In the night!!!

Every other album was totally hit or miss, but The Ultra-Violence is a hell of a Thrash album straight through

The Pepa brothers were infact cousins of the rest. The new guy as BZ pointed is not related to them.

Dodens Grav said:
One of them isn't related. Also I'm not sure if they're all cousins, I think there might be other relations. Either way, their only completely solid album is The Ultra Violence.

In Your Opinion of course. For me Act III is great as well as TUV.

kittybeast said:
In Your Opinion of course. For me Act III is great as well as TUV.

And "The Art Of Dying" is better than "Act III" :D

Platinum Maze said:
No way, dude. Not even close.

Sorry but it is IMO, of course disagreement is allowed at UMOS :D

I think they are both great CDs myself. The Art of Dying was a awesome comeback for these guys. I hope they keep it together and write another!

SavaRon said:
I think they are both great CDs myself. The Art of Dying was a awesome comeback for these guys. I hope they keep it together and write another!

Ditto here. As a comeback is one of the best for any band in recent years, and indeed good enough to make you want for more.

Never knew they were cousins
Death Angel are always nice to see, for several reasons :D
death%20angel.jpg

thats one of them ;)

they are philippine right? but osegueda doens't look philipino, what is he?

oh and act 3 was so boring to me, the new one started out good, but grew weaker with every track, ending up in solid punk, did anyone else catch this?, I hate punk.
havent heard frolic yet, and am somewhat curious.

I would agree... Death Angel stole the show last night!!! They just fucking owned the stage! Trouble was good as usual... heard some new stuff and it was fantastic. I got to hang out with the Gallagher Bros. from Raven after the show back at the hotel..; talk about a fucking trooper... Mark (guitarist) is limping around from a totally fucked up broken leg accident... Incredible that they did what they did! They apparently just rehearsed friday night for the first time in like a year! Drove all day to get there and put on a show. Determined guys they are! I hope that this BW&BK show goes on but if I can only suggest one thing, they need to split up the nights with the death metal shit on one night and the old school/power/thrash stuff the other night.

I will be there for BW&BK Six Pack #4!

The saYer said:
they are philippine right? but osegueda doens't look philipino, what is he?

Nevertheless he is, so are the rest of the band.

JonnyD said:
Cant agree with ya there Big guy :loco: "T.A.O.D" doesnt even compare to Act III IMO ofcourse

Read some post above for my reply :tickled: