Death Magnetic is online

It just seems like a band trying to write complicated things who don't know what they're doing. At least St. Anger was just raw and stripped down. This sounds like a garage Metallica tribute band.

I think it sounds just like Metallica has been sounding prior to St.Anger and after AJFA. It's not metal, but it's some decent sounding hard rock.

Atleast thats how I'm judging it.

Only half way through so far though, so no final judgements yet.

i'm only on track 2 but i'm one of the biggest metallica haters ever (only like ride - black) and i think this isn't that bad. its not really thrash even though there are a few semi thrashy riffs, but its just pretty good hard rock, i don't mind this at all, hopefully the rest of it is as good as these 2 songs.

They left the levels way too high in recording... The loudness war this is following is very obvious, and my ears are paying for it. I'm gonna stop listening shortly, and this is only 3rd song.

I think its not really terrible, just very bland and boring. Something that wouldn't get any attention if it didn't have the Metallica logo slapped on it.

Coming from a guy who listens to Amon Fucking Amarth AKA as Unleashed worship cliché sweden metal with a marketable image for the Hot Topic crowd ( Vikings are METAL !!!).

I really think people who tries to find pathetic angles to bash Metallica think they give a validation to their wounded, lonely and pathetic ego.

I bash Metallica therefore I live.

Don't you have better things to do ?

Save the bandwith of the internet for ecological purposes for example ?

Kids these days ...

P.S : You call Metallica bland and I kinda agree, Amon Amarth is so deep man, it always make me thinks about my place into the cosmos and shit ... So deep and emotional ... All Hail ODIN !!!

but your name is DEATH TO FALSE METAL and metallica has unquestionably veered into FALSE METAL territory on multiple occasions since the black album!

how do you justify this?

old fucks these days ...

Coming from a guy who listens to Amon Fucking Amarth AKA as Unleashed worship cliché sweden metal with a marketable image for the Hot Topic crowd ( Vikings are METAL !!!).

I really think people who tries to find pathetic angles to bash Metallica think they give a validation to their wounded, lonely and pathetic ego.

Kids these days ...

P.S : You call Metallica bland and I kinda agree, Amon Amarth is so deep man, it always make me thinks about my place into the cosmos and shit ... So deep and emotional ... All Hail ODIN !!!

haha nice

Kids these days ...

You_make_Cliff_cry.jpg