death magnetic

Really looking forward to it based on the samples I've been listening to.

How is This Was Just Your Life the title track if the title is Death Magnetic?! LOL

Got a sneak preview copy today, sounding very good so far. Looking forward to having a good old listen later

Rick Rubin saved Metallica. Either that or someone procured a time machine and went back and picked up their balls from around 1988.

Death Magnetic slays.
:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

From what I've heard, I cannot say I like it. Yes, it's more like "old metallica," except not that good. It's too slow for my taste. I guess it's much better than lots of music out there, though.

Back to Thrash! Faster is Gooder! :headbang:

Got a promo, the whole discs kicks ass and should definitely cater to the older fans. REJOICE!

In a way its sort of like Metallicas 'Brave New World'. DM's probably not the best album theyve ever done but still pretty awesome and like Maiden theyve taken everything good from their past while still moving forward.

In a way its sort of like Metallicas 'Brave New World'. DM's probably not the best album theyve ever done but still pretty awesome and like Maiden theyve taken everything good from their past while still moving forward.

Excellent analogy. I find myself listening to BNW at least once a day, so...:kickass::kickass:

I like the cd. It is pretty catchy and is a good mix of all their styles with a good mix of an justice of all with black album thus why I think it would have been a nice cd to have come out between the two cds.

I find myself enjoying it more and more with each listen.

:headbang::loco:

Nothing will rank with MOP, RTL, and KTA for me but turn off the nostalgia visors for a moment and just realize that it is a pretty good cd.:cool:

I find myself enjoying it more and more with each listen. Turn off the nostalgia visors for a moment and just realize that it is a pretty good cd.

Over the last couple of days, I did just that. This album has really grown on me. I didn't care for AJFA the first time I heard it and it's become my all time favorite.