Death Metal!

-Rivfader-

Klingons on Uranus
Oct 17, 2003
St. Louis Missouri USA
Visit site
I have been out of the Death Metal scene for awhile now.

All this progressive technical wankery and melodic death has kept me from keeping up to date.

Recommend me good Death Metal bands. Besides Morbid Angel, Vehemance and Cannibal Corpse which I already listen to.

Decapitated, The Forsaken, Suffocation, Vital Remains, Amon Amarth, Behemoth (later stuff anyway, kinda Blackened Death metal), Entombed, Bloodbath....
All those slay

Though Vehemence is the best

Deicide, Immolation if you haven't listened to any of those. Sinister, their older stuff. Hmm Cryptopsy. Hate Eternal, Krisiun.

Wolftribe said:
Decapitated, The Forsaken, Suffocation, Vital Remains, Amon Amarth, Behemoth (later stuff anyway, kinda Blackened Death metal), Entombed, Bloodbath....
All those slay

Though Vehemence is the best

Thanks for the suggestions.

I tried out Bloodbath a few nights ago listened to their clips on century media. I liked them alot.

A CD that should be in everyone's CD collection! "Distorted Mind - A Demo of Winter's Darkness" 8/10 on Royal Carnage!

NOTE: PM Will for details.

Guerrilla said:
Cryptopsy
finally someone mentions cryptopsy besides me
but yes i would recomend cryptopsy, bloodbath, amon amarth, old stuff from the crown, krisiun, decapitated, malevolent creation are classic, and can't remember more

Martyr, Quo Vadis, Neuraxis, Gorguts, early Ebony Tears, In Thy Dreams, Kalmah, Necrophagist ( Hell yeah ), Siebenburgen ( more black than death ), Zyklon

SunlapseVertigo said:
Nocturnus
Zyklon
Nocturnus
Myrkskog
Nocturnus
Vader
Nocturnus
Demilich
Nocturnus
Immolation
Nocturnus
Obituary
Nocturnus
Hate Eternal

I wonder if there is some subliminal messaging at work here? :err:

Cephalic Carnage- Lucid Interval
Dying Fetus- Killing On Adrenaline
Misery Index- Retaliation
Katklysm- Epic: The Poetry of War
Angelcorpse- The Inexiorable
Hate Eternal- Conquering the Throne
Vital Remains- Dawn of the Apocalypse
Nile- Black Seeds of Vengeance

And any number of the others mentioned above.

hows bout death?
sacarmentum,malevolent creation, the crown, the haunted, hypocrisy, marduk, Immolation, arch enemy, witchery, kalmah, morbid angel, at the gates, carcass, dying fetus, crematory.... and nothing says death like mozart.