Death Metal!

Zyklon - they have grabbed morbid angels flag, and begun to run with it...
Suffocation - OF COURSE
Marduk - do they count as death?
Impaled - hehe
Zyklon - have i mentioned them?

for fuck sake zyklon is BM and at the gates is gothenberg melodic whatever the hell you wanna call is
its a fucking death metal post stop degenerating the genre fuckheads, this guys gonna buy all the wrong albums
stick with cryptopsy, malevolent creation, and bloodbath and your good you can go into otehr death emtal afterwards those are the basics

um.. buddy, zyklon is NOT BM. ask nicodemix. i think he schooled me on what is and isn't BM. just because 1/2 of a legendary BM band is playing in it doesn't mean that's what their playing. BTW i am referring to 'Aeon' and not 'World ov Worms' which thanks to the vocals, can have some black metal moments. the new vocalist/bassist is, like, death metal all over.

longfalcon13 said:
um.. buddy, zyklon is NOT BM. ask nicodemix. i think he schooled me on what is and isn't BM. just because 1/2 of a legendary BM band is playing in it doesn't mean that's what their playing. BTW i am referring to 'Aeon' and not 'World ov Worms' which thanks to the vocals, can have some black metal moments. the new vocalist/bassist is, like, death metal all over.

exactly.

Just because Samoth and Trym are in it and that Faust writes the lyrics, it does not automatically mean it's BM.

James... you're saying Zyklon is BM???

pass the drugs onto me. I know you're holding out on all of us.... I mean seriously... I want what you're smoking.

metalskater7 said:
stick with cryptopsy, malevolent creation, and bloodbath and your good you can go into otehr death emtal afterwards those are the basics
Ha that's funny. Basics. Bloodbath is a freaking side project anyways if you want that sound why not get early Entombed and shit, you get the real deal too.

MethodicalWasteManagement said:
By the way, Slaughter of the Soul is the best At the Gates album.
Its probably their worst album. By the time Slaughter of the Soul came out, they did away with just about everything that made the band unique and interesting in the first place. They made a watered down pseudo-thrash metal record that, while it does have its moments, has absolutely nothing on albums like The Red in the Sky is Ours and With Fear I Kiss the Burning Darkness.