Death to Male Camel Toe!!

BleedingNeonBlack said:
i dont know why, but today on my way back form work i was thinking about the one episode when homer couldnt get any on valentine's day...and he was walking around all sad and stuff.. saying how everyone is having sex but him..then he sees two air planes kinda like "doing it"

i dont know...i just couldnt stop thinking about that

I keep thinking about where homer wrote marge a letter while drunk.

"Marge, you've got a butt that won't quit... becaese the guysaidtheahfdaslfadsfjka....5 dollars?! Get outta here"

GroundXero3k said:
I keep thinking about where homer wrote marge a letter while drunk.

"Marge, you've got a butt that won't quit... becaese the guysaidtheahfdaslfadsfjka....5 dollars?! Get outta here"

lol!! wow i havent seen that in a while!

home is the man! if he was real, he'd be my best buddy...then we can do that stage move he kept talking about at the rock 'n' roll camp...you know the "baby baby baby.." move
ahahahahahahahah

BleedingNeonBlack said:
lol!! wow i havent seen that in a while!

home is the man! if he was real, he'd be my best buddy...then we can do that stage move he kept talking about at the rock 'n' roll camp...you know the "baby baby baby.." move
ahahahahahahahah

I dunno, Homer would probably live in Kansas since we have a nuclear power plant over here. :D :p

I'd just follow him around all day for entertainment. Although, he does spend a shitload of time on the couch eating porkrinds and watching bowling.

BEER WOOOOOOHW

hmm funny story but everytime i go out with my friend the first thing we do when we come in the city we shout really hard: BEER!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOWWW...then we go to our favorite bar and buy some palm special ... hmm delicious

but on monday that bar is closed....so we go to the irish pub here...
and then we drink KILLKENNY'S WOOHOOW

BleedingNeonBlack said:
and drinking beer, dont forget the beer!!!

AHH yes. Homer loves his Duff.

You should remember this...

"Duff Gardens... HOOORAHH!!" *passes out on steering wheel*

You know I can never pass up a chance to look at a man's crotch, but that's pretty fucked up. The only explanation that I can think of is that he has a really small penis and really large testicles. But closer inspection may be necessary.

I'm remembering Duff Man and his thrusting... Duff Man is THRUSTING in the direction of the problem!

Sentient6 said:
My darling Steph! Thank you for focusing attention on my crotch, I was hoping someone would notice my love bulge, and I'm glad it was you.... *heavy sigh, while thinking of good times past... fondly*

I should have known you'd be happy i was pointing out your love muscle and not focusing on your chinese phone book.

I am not lying, I had basically a nightmare last night. And it was a male camel toe chasing me.

These are not "nice pants."

dead6skin6mask6 said:
... when did you change your name?
:tickled:
and so the nightMah continues...

those are nice pants, sorry Mom. leather pants are to be tight. :) o_O
(imagine a woman wearing them and having them hanging on the butt, like a sack. where's the charm then... ? :err: )

Hahahahahaha camel toe is freaking funny as hell, thats why you'd never catch me in leather pants! I mean, leather pants are cool and all.... but looking at someone else's man taint kinda scares the holy freaking bajesus outta me.