death

Before I die I want to live. Not doing too badly so far, but nobody promised it'd be easy. It's weird, and I like that.

10-0005.jpg

toolsofthetrade said:
what are deja-vu's?
what's a near-death experience?
what about meeting a soul mate?
what is a dream?

does a tree make sound when it falls - onto the ground in the deepest of woods - when there's no-one to record it?

1,2 and 4: you can wind plenty of good stuff on the internet. Just make sure the page is science one instead of some new age bullshit. Soul mate is hippy crap, though it might have something to do with smells.

And yes. There is sound when tree falls. Or more like waves. Sound is just something we form in our brains.

I never understood this tree thing. I mean, why the fuck *shouldn't* it make a sound? I hear philosophers and that spend a lot of time thinking about such things. Funny bastards like.

My death won't be a surprise since it'll come with drinkin too much or smoking way too much. One way or another.

I'll die of a heart attack or choke on my own vomit or get into a fight or a car will hit me wandering on a highway dead pissed or I'll pass out in a forest and a heavy tree will fall on to me, and there will be a 'SPLAT' even if there's no one else there to witness it.

Strangelight said:
trees are dead heavy like so there would be a thud when it twats the ground eh? Or is there something I dont know about? Aye aye, something funnys goin on ere... too much Katatonia or something
strange, i dont remember anything about dead trees in katatonia songs, but now I start to listen to all of them to find it.
btw, did you know that trees can even walk? I saw it in a documentary, i think, it was about some ring.. Ring of the lords or flies of the ring? dunno. or lord of the flies? (no, that one is an iron maiden song, haha)..

Eos said:
@Dora: From Hungary/Switzerland? What? Where? Why?
scratch.gif

off,
hungary is listed because thats my origin and i dont want anyone to think im swiss, not even for a moment :) puzzle solved
on