I'm having trouble waiting for the new anathema album

well the album is all finished now and is called a natural disaster. the songs are called
harmonium, balance, closer, are you there? childhood dream, pulled under, a natural disaster, flying, electricity, violence
its about 55 minutes long, has 2 instrumentals, should appeal to some of the anathema fans i am sure. its a decent album, but not one that will be repeated, the next one will be taking a different approach. it should be released around november i guess. the artwork is looking good. travis smith has come up with some decent stuff like.
it was recorded and mixed in parkgate studios, apart from 2 songs mixed in nottingham at electric mayhem. it was produced by the band and the engineer dan turner. its ok. i think you guys will like it.

Thanks Danny, sounds good. Any singles? And if you come back on sometime, would be interesting to know why it's
'not one that will be repeated, the next one will be taking a different approach'

pagan2002 said:
well the album is all finished now and is called a natural disaster.

sound, cant wait to hear that. im not surprised you dont sound that excited anymore. when you keep having your head deep inside the bum of a bunch of songs, you dont really know whats good and what isnt anymore. it should be good. go ed danny!

like andy said, i wonder what this "not to be repeated" thing means. is it too experimental like? i don't have a problem with that, just curious...

and i guessed the release date right, hihi... :D

oh yeah, and the album title is great. "a" sounds better than "the" i think...

any little sample soon maybe? :Spin:

Hmmmm, what's going on Danny, aren't you satisfied with the album. Hasn't it turned out the way you wanted? And what should we expect from this new approach, any hints maybe?

Questions questions too many questions! I know... can't help it. need.to.know.

Well I'm dying to hear it, as usual with a new Anathema album.
Once every two days I go to the Anathema website hoping to find a new layout and new stuff on the album. But everytime it is the same old studio report.:yell:
The best thing to listen appart of a new Anathema album is surely a new Antimatter album.:Spin:

pagan2002 said:
well the album is all finished now and is called a natural disaster. the songs are called
harmonium, balance, closer, are you there? childhood dream, pulled under, a natural disaster, flying, electricity, violence
its about 55 minutes long, has 2 instrumentals, should appeal to some of the anathema fans i am sure. its a decent album, but not one that will be repeated, the next one will be taking a different approach. it should be released around november i guess. the artwork is looking good. travis smith has come up with some decent stuff like.
it was recorded and mixed in parkgate studios, apart from 2 songs mixed in nottingham at electric mayhem. it was produced by the band and the engineer dan turner. its ok. i think you guys will like it.
ok huh?
I can't wait for a new Anathema album which the great Danny will refer as: "fucking amazing" ;)

pagan2002 said:

Thank you Dannie....

Aerwen said:
Thank you Dannie....

Thanks for the report Danny!!!

ps: I don't see the dissapointing feeling :Smug: , which artist can be dissapointed with an album that's not released yet?
only because he says its Ok, decent, we all would like it, etc.., what do you want? the "Its gonna be the best Anathema album so far" again?? :D

:wave:

John Carvajal said:
Thanks for the report Danny!!!

ps: I don't see the dissapointing feeling :Smug: , which artist can be dissapointed with an album that's not released yet?
only because he says its Ok, decent, we all would like it, etc.., what do you want? the "Its gonna be the best Anathema album so far" again?? :D

:wave:

I totally agree John...
Everytime a new Anathema album comes out, I force myself not to expect something, just have to get your mind free and then check it out.....