December 15th

Seawall

East Coast's Only Hope
Jan 7, 2007
Fuck, Florida
I am coming up to PA for the weekend but will only be available on Saturday night. So if you guys wanted to do something and get the gang together lets do it. :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Seawall, Carolyn is having a party that night. Most of your friends suck at life and will not be coming.

I will be there. Mike is coming for a little, but he has work the next day. Dave and Colleen are out, which means Boris is too probably. Nick said he "wasn't sure" which means he is not coming. I am pretty sure Luis is hanging out with his wi..... girlfriend. I'm not sure what Jeff and the others are doing but no one has given me any feedback at all so I assume no one is going except me and Mike. But you should come if there is nothing else happening - food, bear, all that good stuff. I have to work til 9 but I'll be heading over there after that.

true and TRUE and Bear, if you come, then yes, there WILL be bear indeed.

What it is? Maybe give me a call tomorrow and let me know your status? I will be working til 9 so I won't be able to check what's going on here.

And Jeff if you see this, you call me to, let's work out a ride situation.

and seriously, what was I thinking? I love water fowl. I find them to be rather adorable. Except geese. I mean I think cows are cute too.... but I still eat them. I don't know. What I'm saying is... I should have just gotten the chicken. And where the hell was my spring roll? jip! we should go to golden key stat so I can revive my faith in Chinese food.

Sorry Vin. Bad recommendation on my part. Also, I'm down for the Key. Just went there on Wednesday with my dad. They make awesome food. And Vin, is that show still happening at High's place? I'm looking forward to it if it's still on.