Deep Purple tour in April?

Oh yeah? Then they will go to Japan and those stupid Godzilla haters will FUCK EVERYTHING UP :cry:

Cool. I like going to Deep Purple concerts. I think they should bring David Coverdale and the Voice of Rock, Glenn Hughes, along this time.

Yeah, I don't reckon that'll happen.

Deep Purple tour here almost as much as Kiss. Only difference is they are a musical act, and not a Circus Stage Show :)

Does anyone else have Banananananas? It is quite a good album. Will be interesting to hear how it sounds live. Apparently they have been playing the entire Machine Head album and a few from Banana's on the new tour, as well as other classics. Sounds interesting. I havnt heard them without Jon Lord yet.

I have Bananas. It's not bad, but it's nothing special, which is why I haven't listened to it more than a handful of times since I bought it.

Can you bring Iron Maiden with you Mark? Thanks in advance, your friend, Spawny.

I'm gonna see DP this time. MIssed them the last couple of tours. Actually every tour, cos I've never seen them.

We should all keep in mind that this is the singer saying that he's hearing about Australia and New Zealand concerts being booked for April. And that nothing is confirmed.

I doubt that they would be playing in Ent Cent's or Rod Laver. Actually hope they do play in smaller venues Like Horden or Superdome.... Is that smaller than Sydney Ent Cent?

They played the Brisbane Ent Cent twice. The second time was reduced capacity, I think.

Personally I think the Convention Centre would be a perfect venue for them.