Deliberation - new single + video

Zowi

Jan 4, 2006
I just read it, awesome! A new single with an unreleased song (Code Against the Code), woah :)

The shots of the new video look awesome, a LOT better compared to the My Twin ones if you ask me, the sphere looks way more 'katatonic' imo.
deliberation_video.jpg

Can't wait :)

great! It seems like the "my twin" video was succesfull if they decided to shot another video with the same director!
Things are growing very fast for them...no videos for so many years and now even two not so long time one after another!
It seems like sort of animation or what? I´m intrigued by those clips, they seem to have quite a katatonic vibe...hope it ´ll turn out good!

Now we have to spare money for this next release!
Nice to know that there also will be an acustic remix of In the White!

TOO MANY SINGLES! They should have just released a special version of TGCD with all the B-Sides on it (I'm sure they will in a year or 2)

Acoustic guitar version of In The White sounds great. :) But I wonder will it be only guitar? Or also acoustic bass? They can't skip that oh so sweet bass melody!!!

no... this is perfect in the marketing sense......a new single to send out to radio and other promo shit......this is good......I am happy.....and happy for Katatonia.....this is quite unexpected too......hmmmm.......it seems they really grabbed themselves by the bootstraps and put both feet in our asses.....:)

ROKK

The pics look pretty good. I really wasn't expecting a new single so soon. We are lucky bastards. :D