Deliberation

I cant say Deliberation video is the best video i have ever seen either.but this video is truly Katatonic.I can not even believe that the director is the same guy.That bathroom shots were awesome.One of the negative thing about the video is it does not fit the song.But this video is faaaaaaar better than the Cliche "My twin" video.I can sense creativity in this video.

Good work! Dont listen it is to amateur or better to watch the band thingie (It is better to not to see the band in videos cause we can see you in gigs :) )
I am still waiting for your awesome video dont make it too long :)

See you in Istanbul!

Jinn said:
Dug a little hole and wrote three new songs for me band. That and hanging out with my buds. I shall resolve to be on more!!

hey....we are your friends....we were here for you when all others turned their back.....when society said "Jinn is a dogfucker!!!" we didnt say that.....we just said that the dog got Jinned.....

miss ya bro....

Reece

Deliverance6 said:
hey....we are your friends....we were here for you when all others turned their back.....when society said "Jinn is a dogfucker!!!" we didnt say that.....we just said that the dog got Jinned.....

miss ya bro....

Reece

Beastiality yay!

Deliverance6 said:

miss ya bro....

Reece

:tickled:

GOT MY DELIBERATION TODAY!!! Code Against The Code was Written by Renkse, and may I say he did a fine job. New version of In The White is HOT! URBAN FO SHO!!!

And the extended black bottom of the cd still remains.

Hails Peaceville!

yup music doesn't fit, at first sight it looks like an average video made by a fan,reminds me of those anime-band videos though..................btwy my english sucks

I just got the single today. I really like the Urban Dub version of "In the White" -- it reminds me of Portishead. An excellent Katatonic, Portishead-like mix for sure. The B-side ("Code Against the Code") sounds really good to me as well (although "Dissolving Bonds" is still my favorite of the new B-sides).

IMO, the My Twin video was FAR & AWAY superior to the disappointing deliberation video. My Twin was professional and it was directed like so, but deliberation was kind of a mess. It was "ok", but just can't compare to my twin.

Oh well, at least the song still KICKS MUCH ass. No big deal.

the video is a very nice visualisation of the song IMO.
It gets more twisted and nervous at the heavy parts,
and I like it where the camera suddenly films the sky at the bridge part

I like it

Got my copy in the mail today (Australia), They were nice enough to throw in a Peaceville sampler which includes a new Track from the forthcoming "The Provenance-Red Flags" album, I didnt even know they were so soon releasing a new album.