Demon of the fall intercourse (or whatever it is called)

Torenstain

May 30, 2003
Norway
Visit site
The other Demon of the fall thread started by Cerulean reminded me of this...

The intercourse/riff/whatever that begins at 02:16 minutes is extremely cool, but has anyone else downloaded the bootleg by bootlegmania? When he plays the riff here it sounds 100x times better! Then I thought they found it sounded much better, after they redorded MAYH, to play it that way. Then when I saw the inferno video, they played it completely different again, not the 'cool way' this time.

What's up with this? Do they play it different at every gig or something? Can someone that has seen DOTF live multiple times answer this?

Torenstain said:
The other Demon of the fall thread started by Cerulean reminded me of this...

The intercourse/riff/whatever that begins at 02:16 minutes is extremely cool, but has anyone else downloaded the bootleg by bootlegmania? When he plays the riff here it sounds 100x times better! Then I thought they found it sounded much better, after they redorded MAYH, to play it that way. Then when I saw the inferno video, they played it completely different again, not the 'cool way' this time.

What's up with this? Do they play it different at every gig or something? Can someone that has seen DOTF live multiple times answer this?
Mike's been throwing phaser (a guitar modulation effect) over it lately. Other than that, it is played the same in all the vids you mentioned. The album version has that riff played on a 12 string acoustic guitar, so maybe that's the difference you are talking about.

And, uh, I belive you are talking about an "interlude" and not "intercourse."

Intercourse isn't exactly sexual too. The Intercourse Chaveta speaks of is SEXUAL Intercourse, I"m not sure what the real definition is and I'm too lazy to look it up. Also, Intercourse is the name of a town in Pensylvania

Intercourse:

1: communication between individuals [syn: social intercourse] 2: the act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman; the man's penis is inserted into the woman's vagina and excited until orgasm and ejaculation occur.

Judas Pissed said:
Intercourse:

1: communication between individuals [syn: social intercourse] 2: the act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman; the man's penis is inserted into the woman's vagina and excited until orgasm and ejaculation occur.
I love definitions! hahaha