Opener or encore?

• Opener

Votes: 26 27.1%
  • Encore

Votes: 47 49.0%
  • Just take it off the setlist

Votes: 23 24.0%

• Total voters
When I saw them back in 2004 they closed with Demon of the Fall, I can't argue against it as an encore. The soft part and the transition into it are completely incredible.

First time I saw them: Demon of the fall was encore
Second time: Demon of the fall was opener, and Drapery Falls was encore.

From my experience, Drapery falls worked a lot better.

I say don't play anything from MAYH and play more stuff from Still Life instead. Like Moonlapse Vertigo or Serenity Painted Death.

I've just never been a big fan of MAYH, particularly live.

Definitely an encore. At the Orlando show. I used the Drapery Falls as a time to go hit the bathroom. It's not that I really dislike Drapery. But, in its entirety, I find it a really boring concert song.

i saw demon of the fall as an opener at istanbul concert and it was really awsome.demon of the fall is really good opener so i'd rather opener ;)

Definitely an encore. Also, I want to know what idiots voted to take it off the setlist! I will destroy you with my invisible swords!!!!

When I saw Opeth at Prog Nation they played Demon as an opener. It was amazing because I'm pretty sure 100% of the Opeth fans in attendance didn't expect it. They closed with The Drapery Falls, which is great as a closer.

I do love it but a new closer would be good too, I vote for something off of MAYH - no! I vote for MAYH in its entirety in spite of you, Detective.