demonic vocals (recommendations)

Netheral said:
hmmm IMO their new album "hexenwind" is awful....I don't like anything on it.....or do you mean their forthcoming album "Durch den Traum" that's going to be released in winter 2006?
IMO their best one still is "Bitter ist's dem Tod zu dienen"

Ah I meant Hexenwind... I didn't even realise there was yet another one?! What's so crap about Hexenwind?

But I'd have to agree about that second one being the best

AshDLS said:
Ah I meant Hexenwind... I didn't even realise there was yet another one?! What's so crap about Hexenwind?

But I'd have to agree about that second one being the best

IMO it's all so predictable, the vocals aren't that crazy anymore, some riffs just sound so cheesy..........the lyrics are awesome as always.......somehow I just don't like hexenwind at all.

By the way if you like Dornenreich you should also check out Nocte Obdcuta......their albums are all very different......but IMO their best ones are "Stille - das nagende Schweigen" and "Nektar Teil1"

This thread is stupid, why would you be looking for a band just because the vocals sound a certain way? THE ENTIRE BAND is what makes the music good.

Has Anyone heard Cryptopsy. The vocals are awful.:puke: It is so fuckin funny. By the end of the song I want to kill the vocalist.

Disgorge's old stuff (Cranial Impalement, She Lay Gutted)
and all the Devourment have some really sick death metal vocals, mostly gutteral growls and gurgles

there's a couple more bands like Goratory, Cock And Ball Torture, Cuntgrinder, I hate the band Despised Icon, but their first cd (Consumed by your poison) had some kickass growls and pig squels, not to mention one of the singers was a girl!!!)

for just really brutal vocals check out:
Decrepit Birth
Suffocation
Gorguts
Angelcorpse
Debauchery
Deeds Of Flesh
Immolation
Vital Remains
Pan-Thy-Monium have some sick vocals that don't mean anything, they pulled an Obituary!

for black metal stuff Burzum Xasthur and Leviathan, Xasthur's vocals are fucking sick
-Fuzzy