demonic vocals (recommendations)

breeding.jpg

Bloodbath_-_Resurrection_Through_Carnage_2002_Death_Metal.jpg

52rev.jpg

Though I'm sure (I'd hope!) you've heard them already.

And have you tried Sentenced - Shadows of the Past and (maybe) North From Here?

metal_wrath said:
I don't think you will be the one to delegate pwnage, and get a better signature
I don't think one who has been listening to rock-based music for less than a year has right to dictate pwnage, nor taste or 'musical maturity'.

The sig was created while you were listening to Bubba Sparxxx :loco:

imo, its not your place to say what is false metal and what is not false metal and imo most of them bands with growl singers are just not that good, imo

NineFeetUnderground said:
what the hell is wrong with all of you? jesus christ

i dont think jesus has anything to do with their taste in music, maybe youre just unable to accept it because you know some people here are right because theyre happy to do what they want, just a thought?

Captain James T. Fudgepacker said:
i dont think jesus has anything to do with their taste in music, maybe youre just unable to accept it because you know some people here are right because theyre happy to do what they want, just a thought?

hey....mr. POD.....i wasnt referring to their taste. nor the happiness with doing what they want...i should know...i dictate, not follow.

R0l0 said:
I don't think one who has been listening to rock-based music for less than a year has right to dictate pwnage, nor taste or 'musical maturity'.

The sig was created while you were listening to Bubba Sparxxx :loco:
I didn't say I was a metal veteran, and I am probably not nearly as old as you. LMFAO at Bubba Sparxx, very funny indeed.

:) in turkish it means 'what do i care?'. i was wondering whether you were telling him that.